MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre decision by Hallahan... surely go somewhere you will get a regular game!
Agree, it is a bit odd given GC haven't jettisoned any mids so far.

Agree, it is a bit odd given GC haven't jettisoned any mids so far.

They have been talking up the fact that they need an inside midfielder though, might give us a chance to chase one of their fringe outside players like ........

Yeah GC's inside brigade isn't the best beyond Gazza and Prestia.

Everytime I try and think of there inside players I always end up think about GWS players, they will be scary good when they get some Mundys/Mitchells/Bartels/Jones or any of those inside beasts

No - he's a freak, physically, athletically and skills wise - the closest thing to Judd since... Judd.

Yeah he is what your hoping for when you go the draft every year ;)

Its annoying that he probaby would have been ours if it wasnt for expansion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some rumours floating around that the reason Christensen wanted out was because he did a Wayne Carey with Tom Lonergans missus.

Wouldn't surprise me. One day Lonegan was going to the Dogs, next day Christensen wanted a trade, day after Lonegan re-signed.

Maybe his idol is John Terry?

Wouldn't surprise me. One day Lonegan was going to the Dogs, next day Christensen wanted a trade, day after Lonegan re-signed.

McCartney having his ticket punched was also a major factor there. The coin and the coach were the only reasons he'd go, I would have thought.

Is it just me, or does Tom Rockliff come off as a complete jerk off?

Players leave Brisbane, pots them on Twitter

Player leaves mid contract to go to Brisbane, welcomes them saying along the lines "....a club with high values"

Is it just me noting the hypocrisy?

Is it just me, or does Tom Rockliff come off as a complete jerk off?

Players leave Brisbane, pots them on Twitter

Player leaves mid contract to go to Brisbane, welcomes them saying along the lines "....a club with high values"

Is it just me noting the hypocrisy?

I wish he played for us

My cats friend (goes for chelsea, bandwagon) told me this but too but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back