MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think it is Buckleys fault, always felt they are still a fair way off being a top 4 side.

Hard not to give Buckley his fair share of the blame. Inherited one of the best midfields in the competition, the most dominant forward, a solid back line and a top talent development system, and with all these he's been steadily regressing Collingwood to the point where they just got completely pantsed by a Jobeless Essendon with a forward line that is marginally better than ours.

Edit: no Goddard or Hibberd either. Deary me.

Last edited:
Collingwood's backline is still very young at the minute and their forward line isn't that great. Cloke is very, very hot/cold with his kicking and marking. He's usually stinking up one, or both, of those skills and without them he doesn't offer much else and without him on song the team is a lot less dangerous in attack unless their mids score.
I agree they should have done much better the other night though.

Maxwell's retirement is devastating; means he'll be spending much more time doing commentary work.

Maxwell's retirement is devastating; means he'll be spending much more time doing commentary work.

Homer.gif

Struggling to understand how they're knocking off good sides. Ball use and decision making from most of their players is awful. First time I've watched them in a while - you'd take Hansen and Black to the glue factory if you wanted to get anything out of them.

Struggling to understand how they're knocking off good sides. Ball use and decision making from most of their players is awful. First time I've watched them in a while - you'd take Hansen and Black to the glue factory if you wanted to get anything out of them.

Did lol

They're one of the AFL's greatest mysteries. Irrepressible one week. Bloody woeful the next.

St Kilda have managed to top our score against Freo in just over a quarter of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Sylvia is belatedly hitting top form for Freo.

We are absolute certainties to win tomorrow now. Mortgage your house and put it on us.

3 kicks, 4 handballs, 1 mark, 2 tackles for the Great Colin against the bottom side. Normally his bread and butter is s**t teams. Reasonable chance he'll turn up in the mail in the next few weeks in a disappointing package prominently marked in red ink 'RETURN TO SENDER'.

3 kicks, 4 handballs, 1 mark, 2 tackles for the Great Colin against the bottom side. Normally his bread and butter is s**t teams. Reasonable chance he'll turn up in the mail in the next few weeks in a disappointing package prominently marked in red ink 'RETURN TO SENDER'.

Ross better make sure it's registered post. Col has a tendency to go missing.

So ******* glad we're rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back