MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark was making me angry tonight. I only saw bits and pieces but he really looked like a new man, bounding around in his athletic manner and looking hella dangerous. Good luck to him, but *, what might have been for MFC?

i do wonder actually how many we might get at the kadinia park game. Might be the biggest dees turn out to that venue in a long time

On the plus side though

With Clark Hawkins
Tippett Franklin Etc

It should encourage more long kicking which everyone wants to see

Let's hope this will also encourage the re born of the crumbing forward thus leading to higher scores and more players left inside the 50

If I see us try to kick the ball into the 50 and its empty I'll lose it

On the plus side though

With Clark Hawkins
Tippett Franklin Etc

Let's hope this will also encourage the re born of the crumbing forward thus leading to higher scores and more players left inside the 50

True - but I also look forward to watching him go down in pain with a knee to the pills (hopefully care-of Nathan Jones).

On the plus side though

With Clark Hawkins
Tippett Franklin Etc

Doubt it. More likely it'll just lead to more flooding back to cut off space and will hinder crumbers.

Just watched the highlights of the Geelong game

******* campaigner

If he plays like that it could be one of the biggest trade steals of all time
The magnitude of the steal will match the magnitude of the dog act you mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see the big deal. He kicked a few goals on an absolute spud against a middle of the road team in a pre-season game. Big ******* deal.

Let's see him do it in an actual big game.

Round 1; Gibson, Frawley, Lake and Stratton will destroy him. Probably won't get a touch. Subbed off at half time. Retire on the Tuesday.

Kinda glad. Would prefer not to be apart of a circus with a player going either way for a change. Although, this is the AFL; wouldn't surprise me if we did work on him quietly and pop up very late to snare him :p
That's a shame, although at least we won't have our wildest hopes and dreams crushed by Geelong... Again.

As you say though, we can always hope that the other clubs fall over themselves and then we do a Bradbury and land him out of the blue.

Round 1; Gibson, Frawley, Lake and Stratton will destroy him. Probably won't get a touch. Subbed off at half time. Retire on the Tuesday.
Round 1 he and Frawley will be too busy standing around in the pocket comparing notes on their succesful escapes and having massive lols at MFC too notice there is even a game going on!

campaigners

I don't see the big deal. He kicked a few goals on an absolute spud against a middle of the road team in a pre-season game. Big ******* deal.

Let's see him do it in an actual big game.

He has a history of playing a few great games, then crumbling - so there is still hope.

That article is complete crap. We are not going after Dangerfield, According to who? No quotes from anyone at the club.

Having said that, I also find it very hard to believe Danger would want to come to Melbourne.

You've obviously never read a Jay Clark article before. Want true Hun lolz. Read a Sam Edmund article. He does have quotes, but from super doopa secret sources.

His article this time last year had an unnamed recruiter who thought us passing on Kelly was the biggest mistake at a trade/draft table.

That's a bit of a stretch. Fair enough you guys feel cheated but there have been much bigger flogs in an AFL history

Really dude? You're going to try and argue this point in this thread, on this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back