MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Jones calling our games was also a head scratcher. I remember one game we won he was high fiving blokes in the room post win while working. Not that whoever we where playing was hanging around after a loss, but i would have been quite agitated after a loss to see that

Selwood round 1 against the saints was both awful in terms of bias and just how ordinary he is at talking on a mic
Selwood is terrible on comms, bad speaking voice and boring analysis, broadcasters really are tone-deaf in terms of who would make for decent special comms people.

I linked to the time where you can hear his heart breaking whilst he has to call :hearteyes:

Someone needs to edit this with the footage of the Dogs players watching us kill their finals chances with a win against Essendon in 2005 or whatever it was.

Selwood is terrible on comms, bad speaking voice and boring analysis, broadcasters really are tone-deaf in terms of who would make for decent special comms people.
Speaking of commentary memories, do you guys also remember when they tried to make Maxwell a boundary rider

Speaking of commentary memories, do you guys also remember when they tried to make Maxwell a boundary rider
They really do just give any prominent retiree a year or two to have a crack. Jones got discarded to the sidelines this year for Selwood.

Have a feeling Selwood will be there for the long haul even though he's terrible.

They really do just give any prominent retiree a year or two to have a crack. Jones got discarded to the sidelines this year for Selwood.

Have a feeling Selwood will be there for the long haul even though he's terrible.
8kbr28.jpg
I did have to look it up but he is still part of the commentary line up this year, but Selwood certainly is the new toy. Shame it's a s**t product

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I going nuts? I don't think Wright should even get looked at for that, he's basically hit him in the head because he's taller and running faster at the footy. He's not for one second gone into that contest with any other thoughts that to go for the footy, you suspend him for that then you all key forwards are gonna be Josh Schache
I agree. Nothing in it. Hope it gets cleared at tribunal.

Re: Rising star... Reid has been fine, but there is a fair difference between he and Wardlaw from what ive seen over these two rounds (to be expected as GW is a second year player) Prices are: Reid 3.50 Wardlaw 4 McKerecher 5 Sanders 5 Walter 13 Windsor 15. Think the value is in Wardlaw and Windsor, Wardlaw should be clear fav imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back