Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Port medicos again. Rozee has a hammy, "oh she'll be right, it wasn't a hammy after all"

Guess What Fact Check GIF by MyPetHippoProductions

Do we still have any of those old ladys that used to always yell..."JUST KICK THE THING"....maybe need to borrow one to pa
I was really enjoying chatting to the lovely old lady next to me in my new seat, until she yelled KICK IT LOOOOOOOOOONG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get the whole 'debut in a big game'theory.

Was on Curtains watch. Pretty low influence but at the same time didn't heck any of his possessions up. Looked to be swanning around a bit when there was a contest he cldve got himself involved with.

Seen better/worse debut performances, bit didn't really learn much. keen to see what radeleides plans are with him

Port, off the back of a dream opening fixture based largely in SA, might cough up this game and not really have all that much to show for being kissed on the dick.

Touch of the downhill skiiers / flat trackers about em.

Beat up on us and Tigers to kick off their season - two bottom four sides - before being rolled at home by the Demons who were (are) a club facing off field dramas.

Bounced back with two more home game wins against sides not largely expected to play finals (Bombers, Freo) before being pumped by the Pies. Scraped over the line against the Saints and now here we are.

They seem to beat up on teams below them but haven't knocked off anyone that was a genuine 50-50. And in this game as the favourites they have had their pants pulled down. Long may it continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back