Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll reserve absolute judgement for a fortnight, after they take on the cats and hawks.

I still think they are absolutely bog average and rely way too much on their top half dozen, but if they show something in the next two weeks i'll give them a chance.

They're being really, really poorly coached though

I'll reserve absolute judgement for a fortnight, after they take on the cats and hawks.

I still think they are absolutely bog average and rely way too much on their top half dozen, but if they show something in the next two weeks i'll give them a chance.

They're being really, really poorly coached though

2-5 after 8 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deledio, Rance and Maric have been confirmed the Tigers 3 most important players.... Actually the rest of their players are crap, they are nothing without those 3..

Is the draft dilution starting to show? I just feel like I have watched some pretty ugly footy games.. woeful skills and something akin to Union style 'ruck play of the ball' from under tackles..

I like the idea of names on jumpers.. if it was done properly.. which is wasn't. Waste of space having a tiny, ill proportioned name at the top of a moving jumper. Needs to be bigger and numbers smaller if it is to work. If not, scrap it.

And BL are s**t.. and Rich isn't much better.

Is the draft dilution starting to show? I just feel like I have watched some pretty ugly footy games.. woeful skills and something akin to Union style 'ruck play of the ball' from under tackles..

I like the idea of names on jumpers.. if it was done properly.. which is wasn't. Waste of space having a tiny, ill proportioned name at the top of a moving jumper. Needs to be bigger and numbers smaller if it is to work. If not, scrap it.

And BL are s**t.. and Rich isn't much better.
I mean the more teams they add the less good players there's going to be on teams from top to bottom and the gulf in quality will continue to grow. There's just not going to be enough good players to keep the quality as good as it was, there's something like an extra 80 odd players that wouldn't be listed otherwise back in 2009.

I'm also not sure about night games up in QLD.. makes the ball like a bar of soap.. sloppy.

I'm not saying you have to play dry weather footy all the time.. it is a winter sport.. but it seems to be a consistent problem up North for night games..

I dont know about draft dilution just yet. State leagues are producing more players than ever. There is more alternate talent being brought in. Better development programs getting more outof kids.

It would help if Brisbane had the 5 to 7 first and secomd round picks they have lost.

Think that the bottom ten on a list might be weaker but it shouldnt be affecting the quality of matches.

Tend to agree in theory brunoV.. but geez we have had some ugly games with ugly skills..

Comical for large patches last night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back