Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope Norf kick a few cheapies.. and make it look close.. so they can go on deluding themselves that Scott can coach.. make sure they are not a threat to us for many more years..

soft team of front running squibs..

We will beat C'Wood next week.. Norf incompetence making them look good atm.

Is anyone really surprised?
North are good with ball in hand, actually they're very good. but they can't defend for s**t and have never been able to in Scott's tenure
They've gone at 50-odd% by foot today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well every club knows the blueprint on how to beat North.
The big question is, has Scott got the nouse to find another way?
My suspicion is..no, no he does not.

So funny. I can't believe how many people get sucked into thinking this mob of pretenders are actually decent. They are ******* s**t. Fell over the line against the Dogs, got Port on a bad day and Sydney in a monsoon.

I tipped Collingwood with full confidence today.

Ha ******* ha ****ers

Collingwood look sharp today and will be a Challenge on Anzac Day.

One of the worst games I've seen Harvey play and Thompson has been cut up by Cloke - Delivery has been better this week to Cloke but it hasn't exactly been silver service.

So funny. I can't believe how many people get sucked into thinking this mob of pretenders are actually decent. They are ******* s**t. Fell over the line against the Dogs, got Port on a bad day and Sydney in a monsoon.

I tipped Collingwood with full confidence today.

Ha ******* ha ****ers
Port had 1 man on the bench in the last quarter, and missing 2 gun forwards (Wingard and Monfries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back