Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who? Buchanan? But he played before then

Bevan?
Yeah Bevan, absolutely no skill whatsoever but that guy was just nuts. Had a screw loose I reckon because some of the stuff he did in the contests... oh my. Knee in the way, no worries, I'll just use my FACE! Was it Bevan? I remember the kid had blonde hair or something.

Edit: Yep, it was Bevan.

Almost anyone who played on GF day in 2005 in red and white had one screw loose or another, in that sense.

They were a ruthless bunch of bastards.

Very true...

Yeah Bevan, absolutely no skill whatsoever but that guy was just nuts. Had a screw loose I reckon because some of the stuff he did in the contests... oh my. Knee in the way, no worries, I'll just use my FACE! Was it Bevan? I remember the kid had blonde hair or something.

Edit: Yep, it was Bevan.

Bevo played in 2005 flag

Came in for Vogel in the semi iirc

But god he was frustrating

Bevo played in 2005 flag

Came in for Vogel in the semi iirc

But god he was frustrating
OMG, i wasn't on BF back then, but I can imagine the calls for Bevo to be dropped would be the likes that makes Shaw/Reid/Goodes combined look like chicken feed.

Hanners said that he copped a fair bit of s**t for acting like he'd been shot amongst the boys. I believe that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with Craig bird ?
He's an elite tagger who must have surely just had a niggle this weekend otherwise he would have played. Still in technical Brownlow contention

What's going on with Craig bird ?
Longmire only seems to want 3 pure inside players. With Kennedy and Parker taking the first two spots, Mitchell and Bird are fighting for the final spot. Bird has tagging and goal kicking, Mitchell has tackles, clearances and great handballs. Bird got dropped after a poor game and might not get a game unless the other 3 give Longmire a reason to drop them

Longmire only seems to want 3 pure inside players. With Kennedy and Parker taking the first two spots, Mitchell and Bird are fighting for the final spot. Bird has tagging and goal kicking, Mitchell has tackles, clearances and great handballs. Bird got dropped after a poor game and might not get a game unless the other 3 give Longmire a reason to drop them
Could he come in now heeny out ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back