Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

2005 reunion underway

Sorry for the intrusion guys - but I couldn't find a supercoach thread on the board (direct me there if I'm blind.)

I'm in a draft league and Bird is available as a free agent. Is he coming back any time soon?

Sorry for the intrusion guys - but I couldn't find a supercoach thread on the board (direct me there if I'm blind.)

I'm in a draft league and Bird is available as a free agent. Is he coming back any time soon?

There's no indication that he'll be selected again and has just injured himself I believe. I would stay clear.

Opposition (mainly hawks fan) meltdown after any swans incident is just funny

Sad bunch

Too bad their quest for a threepeat had already been thwarted once when we upset them (literally) in 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I don't often move off-topic posts, but this thread isn't the Random Hawks Thread if you get my drift ;)

How hard is it going to be for me to get a ticket to the Collingwood game at the SCG with a Tassie membership?

Upgrade to a reserved seat if you can, it will almost certainly sell out I would suggest.

Not sure where to post this but I am commenting on this forum in regards to purchasing 2014 (last year) Qualifying Final AFL Record Magazine vs Fremantle as well as 2006 Preliminary AFL Record Magazine, also vs Fremantle?

Not sure where to post this but I am commenting on this forum in regards to purchasing 2014 (last year) Qualifying Final AFL Record Magazine vs Fremantle as well as 2006 Preliminary AFL Record Magazine, also vs Fremantle?
Just click the view button to start reading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back