Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans a ******* gun. His footy iq is top shelf. I just look at the guy and wonder how good he'd be if he was 100% committed in his diet gym work etc. He'd be Judd Ablett level and would probably surpass them. I'm sure he trains hard. Just not at that elite level

Swans a ******* gun. His footy iq is top shelf. I just look at the guy and wonder how good he'd be if he was 100% committed in his diet gym work etc. He'd be Judd Ablett level and would probably surpass them. I'm sure he trains hard. Just not at that elite level

Spot on

Pendles is one of the most skilful players in the comp as well

What a stupid call , no idea
You have lost the plot !
He is good, no denying that. But at times I do feel like he is overrated. Would I have him at the Swans? Yes. But I think there are a fair few players better than him. And before you ask and insult me again, they are Fyfe, Ablett, Franklin, Martin, O'Meara, Wingard and Selwood.

But they must be super s**t :)

He is good, no denying that. But at times I do feel like he is overrated. Would I have him at the Swans? Yes. But I think there are a fair few players better than him. And before you ask and insult me again, they are Fyfe, Ablett, Franklin, Martin, O'Meara, Wingard and Selwood.

But they must be super s**t :)
Lol Martin , wingard , omerea better than pendles and swan
Gee wiz you must only watch our matches

Lol Martin , wingard , omerea better than pendles and swan
Gee wiz you must only watch our matches
I'd have Pendles in that list before Swan. I try and watch as many games as I can fwiw and yeah, I would have all those players ahead of Swan if I could.

Pendles is an absolute gun.

I agree with Millky95 about Swan being overrated though.
Shhh, dont say those things out loud. Scares the natives :p

I'd have Pendles in that list before Swan. I try and watch as many games as I can fwiw and yeah, I would have all those players ahead of Swan if I could.

Shhh, dont say those things out loud. Scares the natives :p

If we can criticise our own players for getting the ball but doing nothing with it, we can criticise Dane Swan.

No hawks on the list... Hodge mitchell lewis behind omeara and wingard?
Not gonna lie, completely forgot about Mitchell despite him being a s**t bloke. From Hawks I would have Gunston, Mitchell and Lake when he is having a good day. Easily top 3 defenders in the comp when he is playing like he was in the 2013 GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna lie, completely forgot about Mitchell despite him being a s**t bloke. From Hawks I would have Gunston, Mitchell and Lake when he is having a good day. Easily top 3 defenders in the comp when he is playing like he was in the 2013 GF.

Its hard to rank, all subjective in the end

Just stick to predicting the ladder , oh wait
Good to know you are always keen for a cheap shot. I admitted I got it wrong and am happy to wear it. Got a problem with me, PM don't fill up threads with this bullshit, mate

Its hard to rank, all subjective in the end
Pretty much.

Meant gazza :p

I like luke ablett on twitter though, seems a good bloke

All I remember of Luke from the 2005 GF was that kick across goal that Cousins marked.

Looked up his stats and he had 3 touches, 4 clangers and 3 frees against :confused:

All I remember of Luke from the 2005 GF was that kick across goal that Cousins marked.

Looked up his stats and he had 3 touches, 4 clangers and 3 frees against :confused:

Yeah started on cousins didnt he? Had a stinker

In the battle of the Cortinas vd the Ferraris, I believe Noggy personified the 'supposed' class gap vs the Eagles.

That kick across the goals with 10mins to go where we finally cracked and conceded the lead was vying to be the worst moment of my football supporting life up to that point.

Leo Barry wasn't just a star. He was Ablett's personal saviour.

Pendles only has 3 years of good footy left in him.
Swan is done.

Heeney has 10 years?

Heeney makse Eddie jealous.
Therefore Heeney is better than any player on the Pies list.

Pendles is only 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Back