Competitions Official 2015 Player Sponsorship - A New, Roo Dawn! First prize drawn - 1st target reached!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems the Platinum Membership has been implemented.

Cheers
:thumbsu:

Edit: Ok I have access to the Members board, but still seeing ad's through out the forum.

Fred
Dan you put in $50:

$50-$99 = Gold Membership
$100+ = Platinum Membership -> No ads.

http://bit.ly/BFPremium

every player sponsor who contributed $50 or more got a Premium BigFooty membership for 1 year,
This is incorrect, or rather not the whole story.

Sorry I didn't read this all, assuming KL had passed on all information. Did she not have this posted in past player sponsorship threads?

$50-$99 = Premium Gold Membership
$100+ = Premium Platinum Membership

Hrm, he should be. Google docs are blocked at work (annoying) so I can't actually see the list right now. Chuck him a badge for now and i'll investigate tonight.

Chief said:
This is incorrect, or rather not the whole story.

Sorry I didn't read this all, assuming KL had passed on all information. Did she not have this posted in past player sponsorship threads?

Ah that's a mistake on my part; I was not aware that there were two 'levels' of BigFooty Premium membership.

Cheers for all the help!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only going by what was stated in the OP. Is it possible to have the Gold Membership cancled and have the Platnium one for 6 months instead?
"Premium BigFooty membership for 1 year,"

At $50-$99 you get Premium Gold.

Send in annother $50 and I will give you Premium Platinum for 12 months.

I think that's little unreasonable considering this was part of the OP....

Chadwiko said:
every player sponsor who contributed $50 or more got a Premium BigFooty membership for 1 year,

and at the time of my pledge there was only one membership available, being the Platinum Membership. I've only just noticed now on the members upgrade page that the Gold Membership is back.

When you posted the OP, there was only one.

To be fair, the OP says "Premium BigFooty Membership", which is what you have received.

I just wasn't aware that there were two levels of premium membership as Chief outlined;

If you feel that you have been mislead by this mistake, I'll happily refund your pledge and remove you from the list if you'd like. No hard feelings! :)

I'm doing this for the first time this year, and wasn't left any sort of instructions or guide, so I'm just feeling my way through uncharted territory a bit!

I just wasn't aware that there were two levels of premium membership as Chief outlined;

You are not at fault Chad but I think you are missing the point.

When you started the PS thread and when I made my pledge, there was ONLY ONE membership at the time, being the Platinum Membership. I know this because I clicked on the membership page a few times during the off-season and recently due to my last Platinum Membership expiring. You couldn't purchase a Gold Membership at this time even if you wanted to because it simply wasn't available.

It's not the main reason why I partake in this every year but I did transfer funds in good faith believing I'd be entitled to the one and only membership BF was offering at the time.

You are not at fault Chad but I think you are missing the point.

When you started the PS thread and when I made my pledge, there was ONLY ONE membership at the time, being the Platinum Membership. I know this because I clicked on the membership page a few times during the off-season and recently due to my last Platinum Membership expiring. You couldn't purchase a Gold Membership at this time even if you wanted to because it simply wasn't available.

It's not the main reason why I partake in this every year but I did transfer funds in good faith believing I'd be entitled to the one and only membership BF was offering at the time.
This sounds like an issue for Chief Dan, which he has already responded to here

Please free to discuss it with him further via PM if you wish to push the point further. Please note I am not making a call as to the validity or otherwise of your position.

I think that's little unreasonable considering this was part of the OP....

This has not changed in years.

and at the time of my pledge there was only one membership available, being the Platinum Membership. I've only just noticed now on the members upgrade page that the Gold Membership is back.

There have always been Gold and Platinum available.

Hrm, he should be. Google docs are blocked at work (annoying) so I can't actually see the list right now. Chuck him a badge for now and i'll investigate tonight.
Docs file now does not exist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back