Competitions Official 2015 Player Sponsorship - A New, Roo Dawn! First prize drawn - 1st target reached!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we looking at two players?

That is very much still the goal. We're about $1300 away from it at the moment, but previous years have shown we usually get that target easily!

At 5pm today everyone who has already sent their money (or at the very least PMs me to tell me they've sent their money, and the money shows up tomorrow) will be in the running for the meet and greet (as per the 1st post in this thread).

gokangas you feel like being the lottery girl once more?

At 5pm today everyone who has already sent their money (or at the very least PMs me to tell me they've sent their money, and the money shows up tomorrow) will be in the running for the meet and greet (as per the 1st post in this thread).

I'm in for $100

If I provided the right details hopefully my money has already arrived.

If I provided the right details hopefully my money has already arrived.

I haven't checked yet but will be sitting down after work tonight and sorting it out :)

I'm in - will send you my email back channel.

Okay apologies it's late, i'm going through my paypal and bank transaction lists now, noting who got their pledges in for the meet and greet entry!

Sidenote: if anyone who has paid cannot get to Melbourne next week for the meet and greet, please let me know ASAP so I can withdraw your entry :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed paid pledges

Unconfirmed paid pledges - Have said they've paid but it hasn't come through yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't understand how i made you pay? Was there an option in Paypal I didn't see? Will pay the extra by direct debit if needed. My apologies.

Last edited:
Cannot attend meet and greet so pls withdraw my entry.

Confirmed paid pledges

Unconfirmed paid pledges - Have said they've paid but it hasn't come through yet

Edited myself in at the end there old boy (being another who'd said I'd sent funds yesterday). Leave me out of the meet and greet. Cheers 'wiko.

Don't understand how i made you pay? Was there an option in Paypal I didn't see? Will pay the extra by direct debit if needed. My apologies.
PayPal takes a small percentage of all payments. Chad doesn't get the entire amount as a result.

PayPal takes a small percentage of all payments. Chad doesn't get the entire amount as a result.
You learn something new every day. How is it that the fees were varied, or non-existent in one case? I definitely wouldn't have used PayPal if I knew it would put Chadwiko out of pocket.

You learn something new every day. How is it that the fees were varied, or non-existent in one case? I definitely wouldn't have used PayPal if I knew it would put Chadwiko out of pocket.
It's a percentage. The higher the payment, they more they take out. The website says

The fee in the U.S. is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you send.

Overall it's a pain in the arse.

As for WatooRoo I'm guessing he knew this and sent enough from his own pocket to leave Chad with his actual pledge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back