AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

********************* AE / ND ANNOUNCEMENT*************************

As PhiilyRoo has no intention of participating (not responding to my emails/ PM's :() in order to keep the competitiveness going without having a weak link in the process for much of the year, that not only compromises but also disadvantages many who are competing against Philly's opponents in the MOOSE division to compete in the ND play-offs. I've allowed PB74 to bring in his long time friend, Craig, to fill in. There is three comps still to stay competitive in, so I've given the GREEN LIGHT to Craig to join us. He has submitted his selections under Phillyroo's name for this week but when he returns from a quick break next week, I'll adjust the schedule 'detail' to have his name on the AE listings.

In the meantime, mcgarnacle will need to dig deep to EARN his ND second victory this week.

Please note that JD is aware of the selections I've forwarded on to him via PB74. Will update the selections chart upon his return from work.

Last edited:

Game starts at 11.30am. I can assure you that your picks are IN. Just refresh browser. I'm having no problem with seeing the AE site.

Yep up now, must have just been down for that instant when i went to check. :thumbsu:

Yep up now, must have just been down for that instant when i went to check. :thumbsu:

Try closing 3 or 4 of those pr0n windows in your browser.

TNFWk5_zpsxb54gqgc.jpg

The CR committee (Leadersboard group) have a clean sweep going Texans but it's Tomatosauceling who is gambling with his six point lead taking the Texans 14CR. His ND opponent this week, neddy36, will be hoping for a Colts victory as they lead 13-10 HT.

Surprisingly, Texan fan, bgt2110 , seemingly taking a leaf out of my HRS formula book and going against his beloved texans. It's a 16-4 count in the TOP 20.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annoyed I flipped but do have $10 on Colts at +5 so not too annoyed

I took the head to head @ 2.88

Not much and a Texan win is still very possible

Any team that gives away 125 yards worth of penalties does not deserve to win a game of football, nor do they deserve to be in prime time. This game has highlighted everything I dislike about the NFL and while I am disappointed to lose 14cr and a strike, I am more disappointed in having sat through the entirety of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back