AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the NFL Official season LAUNCH for the BF NFL Armchair Endzone 2015.

This is an Australian based NFL tipping competition like no other, which will be entering into it's ninth consecutive campaign which is subscription driven, online accessible, diverse and quite the OPEN BOOK challenge second to none!! A nationwide founded group of members with some residing abroad have embraced the AE over the years knowing that the integrity is sound and secure.

AE15 can be followed on Facebook, twitter and online on two mediums.. the AE14Clubhouse.com site to be updated each 24-48 hours during the season along with the Official AE Tipping site where all your competitions selections are submitted to be ready a week prior to season kick-off.

THE AE14CLUBHOUSE.com website is ONLINE. www.ae14clubhouse.com >> will be updated to ae15clubhouse.com shortly.

THE AE only focuses on the NFL Regular season which starts in the second week of September (Friday 11th, 10.30am AEST) and concludes early January 2016.

Facebook : AE15Clubhouse (community page)
Follow the AE14 on twitter : @ae15clubhouse

Competition Criteria

Six Separate Competitions within the ONE affordable subscription cost of $40

100% of the $40 subscription make up 100% of the PRIZE POOLS as per usual.

1. Confidence Rating NFL Tipping
2. 3XKO
3. NEXT DUEL
4. Drop Zone Elimination
5. HOT STREAK
6. High Roller Sweepstakes

Confidence Rating NFL Tipping: Regular Season

The Main Prize Money comp. Each week the AE15 member shall deem to select his/her selections via the official AE website (coming soon- August), the winner of each NFL regular scheduled season game with a confidence rating of 16 (most confident) to 1 (least confident). Total score from each of the CR values from the winning teams selected will determine the AE member's weekly points output. In the event of TIED games (after OT), NO CR points will be credited.

KICK-OFF 'scheduled' TIME for each game is the deadline for submitting your selection for most regular season games but there are times when games which have a time change due to late season re-scheduling or a natural disaster occurring, then the deadline will be the new allocated timeslot.
THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL will be regular feature on this seasons' schedule which means FRIDAY MORNING for Australian fans.

For the first time in Online AE history (but not limited to AE history) there was a DEAD HEAT for first with both veterans ISLAND BOMBER & SUPERFREAK sharing the CR spoils to become joint winners with the highest score of 1515.

AE14FinalCRLeaderboard_zps39b0c0be.jpg

Ae14_IsnadBomber_CRJointChamp_zps9b25fa65.jpg

AE14_CRJointChamp_Superfreak_zpsab4cf65e.jpg

CRPennantParade_blUpdated2013_zpsiuim1cxe.jpg

NO SHOWS / DEFAULT PICKS:

As per last season, the AE Tipping website will be PRE-SET to ROAD TEAMS as a DEFAULT for everyone with the 1 to 16 CR value running in numerical order sequence: 1 for TNF up to 16 or whatever the highest CR value on that given week is, for MNF. (Yes, I know Week 1 has two MNF games… the last game played will be 16CR FYI)

This Pre-set concept means if you forget/ overlook to submit your weekly picks, you'll already KNOW you have the ROAD TEAMS as a default with the 3XKO teams from the last games of the week being the SNF, MNF and another late Sunday game (if applicable to your 3XKO survival status).

In depth understanding of the 'LCS/ ND/ HRS' stipulations >>> READ THIS link
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ae14-launch-discussion.1069644/page-9#post-34356920

3XKO (pronounced Three Strikes Knockout or 3KO)

Managed by BGT2110.

This next competition is a Knockout format. A three chances contest where you start with selecting 3 teams who you expect to WIN in Week 1.
To qualify for the following week, you must have correctly predicted at least one winner of these three teams. Elimination of the 3XKO contest comes in a process of THREE STRIKES against your name. A X strike counts against your name each time you lose a chance which includes a tied result.

Default 3XKO picks for your weekly selections submitted, if overlooked, shall be the last three games of the week being notably MNF, SNF and the most western located venue game of the late Sunday games.

NOTE: NO restrictions on taking same winning team in back to back weeks due to default of road team employed this season.

Note: If there is an abundant of 3XKO survivors (8+) in December, sanctions such as TWO or THREE TEAMS to be selected to fast track the culling process. Week 16 will amount to a play-off OR showdown depending on the participants remaining.

3XKO%20Wrap14_zpsvakacaxw.jpg

Last season's 3XKO was the SIXTH time in eight seasons a SHOWDOWN was required with the veteran and inaugural CR 2007 champ SodaPop claiming the glory over the 2012 Ripcord Bowl Champ, Tannehill17 .

3XKO%20HOF%20updated_zpsk4ddrido.jpg

NEXT DUEL

SuperfreaksDoubleCrown_zpsadef7293.jpg

SuperfreakND14sticker_zpsf8df783c.jpg

ND%20HOF14_zpsab98ppbs.jpg

This competition is purely correlated
with the Confidence Rating comp. Your total weekly score is in combat with a scheduled direct opponent in a head to head match up each week for the first ELEVEN weeks. TIED scores between opposing opponents will remain as a TIED result during the regular season. However during the ND Play-Offs, the following TIE BREAKER criteria will determine the result:

1. Most correct winning teams selected
2. Highest CR countback
3. Previous week higher score
4. Previous week higher CR countback

DIVISIONAL SET UP: 84 (same as 2013 play-off format)
2 conferences @ 42
7 div @ 6 teams
Div Rivals to play each other once (5) over 11 weeks.
Plus Six conference opponents = 6 games No Inter conference match ups.

AE15 CONFERENCE & DIVISIONS RELEASED:

GEORGE HALAS Conference CHUCK NOLL Conference

AE15 Preview to follow in the upcoming week:

Week 12
Each Conf : 7 Div winners + 3 Best WildCards Records = Bye

Extended Wildcard Qualification Round
Next 10 Records play-off for 6 wildcard spots each Conference
Determined by Highest Scorers amongst those SIX
in Week 12 ( refer to wildcard tie-breaker below)

ND WC Tie Breaker
1. Win-Loss-Tie (percentage) record <Overall>
2. Head to head (if applicable)
3. Win-Loss-Tie record (percentage) <Division>(if applicable)
4. Win-Loss-Tie record (percentage) <Conference>
5. W-L-T record vs common opponents (if applicable)
6. Strength of Victory (total wins of opponents beaten)
7. CR Countback (week 12)
8. CR points (Total up to Week 11)
9. Countback of Weekly Scores starting Week ten

Week 13
16 Play-Off Competitors x 2 Conferences = 32 Competitors / That's 38% of the field.
Ranked 1-16 (based on W-L record) from both Conferences
Higher Ranked vs Lower Ranked within their own Conference
ie: 1st vs 16th / 2nd vs 15th / 3th vs 14th / 4th vs 13th ect ect
First Round Qualification / Knockout Round = 16 Competitors to progress

Week 14
Conference Qualification / Semi Finals Round
16 Competitors overall with Eight Match Ups per each Conference
Higher Ranked vs Lower Ranked within their own Conference

ND14r2_AxismilesvsPrimetimePry_zpsf224ff7e.jpg

Week 15 PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE PLAY-OFF
Eight Remain for two Preliminary CC Play-Off match ups per conference
Highest Seeded vs Lowest Seeded within their own Conference
Four To progress for Prize Monies

Week 16 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
Conference Championship Finals
The Final Four overall for for each Conference Title Championship / Equal Prize Monies awarded
to each of the CC finalist regardless of result. Two will progress for more Prize Monies.

GeecatsCongrats_zps6d033682.jpg

Week 17
ND Super Bowl VII

Conference Champions go head To head

2014 ND FINALISTS BILLBOARD :

ND14SBVII_zps1e6a1e33.jpg

RECAP of FINAL RESULT
ND14SBSelections_zps15262d4f.jpg

DROP ZONE ELIMINATION Managed / Concept by Balmainforever aka the resident Honey Badger.

As the name implies, the Bottom SIX weekly scorers eliminated:

Start @ beginning of week 3 with 84 and then CULL the lowest 6 scorers each week.
In (end of) week 3 -78 alive; week 4 -72 alive; week 5 -66 alive; week 6 -60 alive; week 7 -54 alive; week 8 -48 alive; week 9 -42 alive; week 10 -36 alive; week 11 -30 alive; week 12 -24 alive; week 13 -18 alive; week 14 -12 alive; week 15 -6 alive;
WEEK 16: FINAL SIX : RIPCORD BOWL V >> Highest CR Scorer Claims The PRIZE.

Weekly Tie Breaker:
1. Highest CR Countback
2. MNF Higher CR
3. SNF Higher CR
4. TNF Higher CR
5. Previous Week Score (repeat from 1 if necessary)

DZE14_RipcordIV_Final_zps147bde3d.jpg

HOT STREAK Managed / Concept by Broken.

NEW COMP this season which replaces the Last Chance Saloon.
HOT STREAK will be an ongoing all season comp which starts from Week 1. It's simple yet challenging.
The aim is to pick consecutive 'selected' winners from weekly games of the regular season.

YOU determine WHICH TEAMS. Any strategy can be used. Not obligated to pick in any given week.
Selected teams MUST WIN (no ties permitted) to keep the consecutive win streak going.
The competitor with the longest (hottest) streak of consecutive winners picked will claim the prize at the end of the regular season.

Hot%20Streak%20new%20comp_zpspqkdcnwv.jpg

NOTE: The listed weekly order of games will dictate the sequence to whether where the streak is broken. Jeff Dunne will endeavour to list the games from early game (1CR) (Thursday Night - 1pm Sunday) to late 4pm games - SNF - MNF.
You may select up teams from kick off time of game/ or when starting time of games has been delayed for some season.
If any
controversy arises regards in 'the order of games'.. deemed from the ALPHABETICAL ORDER of the HOME TEAM (city name) of the starting allotted game time. As per the NFL.com listing.

ie: Week 1 example:
NFL%20Wk1%20games%20order_zps5dh5iw1w.jpg

HIGH ROLLER SWEEPSTAKES

Each weekly CR Highest Scorer/s will automatically qualify for the Week 17 Showdown sweepstakes.
All weekly Scorers throughout the season will contest the Week 17 Sweepstakes in which Highest SCORE* collects from the season qualifiers.
If any participant attains Highest score on more than ONE occassion during the regular season, they will be REWARDED with a *Bonus 7 points to add to their Week 17 score for this Sweepstakes comp only. *Not applicable to any other comps of AE15.

LAST ROLL OF THE SWEEPSTAKES DICE for Finalists of 2014.

HRS14Final_zps903c47d9.jpg

The wash up after all was said and done.

AE14_PennantParade_zps09d89079.jpg

AE15 PRIZE CHARTER

Total Prize Pool $3360 (100% Subscription takings)

Confidence Rating Share Pool: $1500 AUD

$700 for first prize AE <<One Winner>>
$375 for second prize AE <<One Runners Up>>
$275 for third prize AE <<One Third placing>>
$150 for fourth prize AE <<One Fourth placing>>

If 2 winners, prize pool of $1080 ($540 split between the Winners). SECOND PRIZE (pool) $300. Third Prize (pool) becomes $100 / No Fourth Prize.

If One Winner, 2 x Runners Up, $700 pool prize divided between the second placed participants. Next placing (Fourth as equal 2nd is placings 2 + 3) snaffles $100. Fifth placing = Nada.

If One Winner, 3 or more Runners Up, $800 pool prize divided between the Equal second placed participants.

$450 AUD allocated for 3XKO Winner (history has told us that the 'showdown finalists' have made a 60/40 pact but that can is entirely up to them to determine a deal or no deal)

Next Duel Pool Share: $700 AUD

Conference Finalists (4) guaranteed $100

NEXT DUEL CHAMPION CLAIMS $300 BONUS!! >> ($400 for claiming the ND title)

Drop Zone Elimination : Winner: $250 AUD

HOT STREAK Most Consecutive Streak $240 AUD Second : 2016 AE Gold Pass

HighRoller Sweepstakes: Winner $180 AUD

In the event you have issues submitting your selections, it's worthwhile having my number or GG's mobile number on hand or simply email ae15clubhouse@gmail.com before kick-off of games. Some of AE's members are Facebook contacts with me personally.

ROOKIES MOST WELCOME

yes%20siree_zpswfwreynr.jpg

Payment accepted by method of Paypal, bank deposit (same details as last year for both)
AE credits (some have won $$ and not collected) and Cash transfer.

Please PM me for further questions / queries.

Woodson
AE Commish
ae15clubhouse@gmail.com

Last edited:
Last edited:

Populated.

Is Survivor still going be trialed on the ae tipping site Woodson?

Will be updating the OP in the coming weeks. Will need to get more clarification from JeffDunne of how we're gonna go about for Hot Streak.

JD is already aware of your Two Team Survivor which will be not obligated to compete in but I'll put some incentive for everyone to submit as we get deeper into August.

Wanted to ask if you can set up another GOOGLE pages so I can get everyone wanting into AE15 to submit to the link and I'll keep track of everyone & subs.

Will be out for much of this evening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change my state to WA please

Prefer not to be associated with the South Australian boys here
from what I gather on the American Football board

South Australia >> Victoria >>>>> various American posters >>> ACT > WA > NSW > QLD

TBH, with the exception of Chad, Larkis and GG from ACT, WA and NSW respectively, I cant think of any people on this board from those places and/or QLD.

But South Australia has the most knowledgeable posters here (even if I don't really like Dagless, you must respect him)

South Australia >> Victoria >>>>> various American posters >>> ACT > WA > NSW > QLD

TBH, with the exception of Chad, Larkis and GG from ACT, WA and NSW respectively, I cant think of any people on this board from those places and/or QLD.

But South Australia has the most knowledgeable posters here (even if I don't really like Dagless, you must respect him)
Scandalous

Ahhhhhh my beeyatch is here.

Go get me a sandwich Riggy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back