AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I put 14 on Atlanta cos I want them to lose and I won't be sad if they do. But now I'm sad haha.

Thanks for sacrificing your 14CR for the greater cause, Os. It was about time that we resumed our rightful position atop the NFC south. :thumbsu:

Something just didn't seem quite right.

Soon as I said falcons could go 16-0 theyve been doing nothing but trying to lose.

huh, funny that…

All aboard the GG express..

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

Soon as I said falcons could go 16-0 theyve been doing nothing but trying to lose.

What happens when you say the Raiders will go 0-16, do they go 8-8 because they still find new ways to lose?

I had the Falcons at 2, and then i kept moving more games down and forgot to put the Falcons down again. ended up having 6 on them. I hope my opponent had 14 on them.

I was seriously going to flip to saints this morning. Had a bad feeling. Oh well

I felt opposite.. cranked up the Falcons from 3 to 13. :$ Watched footage of how pathetic they played against the Eagles last week.. today was more about the lost fumbles that hurt them BIG TIME and the way the Saints galvanised themselves in the second half after the Falcons scored. The clock management was a major factor in keeping Ryan and his O off the field. Win some.. lose some. Helps when the D turns up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never gonna happen. They've trailed in all but one game. Did you know that fact? As their first Division game, this was the one to put their STAMP on esp against the 'out of sorts' Saints. What you learn from teams that have undefeated records is that they're either REAL or just 'lucky'. The Falcons haven't blown the doors off against any of their NFC opponents so far this season which is a prime indication that they wouldn't be going undefeated but I would of expected they would of taken care of business like they did late last season when they screwed up the Saints play-off (Divisional title) run. Yes, being cheeky to amp up the CR when it really merited a low CR.. well, that just makes me think that they're just as vulnerable as the next team who are not NE.

I felt opposite.. cranked up the Falcons from 3 to 13. :$ Watched footage of how pathetic they played against the Eagles last week.. today was more about the lost fumbles that hurt them BIG TIME and the way the Saints galvanised themselves in the second half after the Falcons scored. The clock management was a major factor in keeping Ryan and his O off the field. Win some.. lose some. Helps when the D turns up.
Especially with the stats I posted last night. Absolutely no way the falcons could appear to lose.

The nfl is seriously fixed

NDfeatureGamesweek6_zpsugtsytsy.jpg

WEEK SIX SCHEDULE
Primary Feature Games = Burgundy … games which will be followed by AESPN.
Secondary Feature Games = Orange ...well worth flicking channels to.

Chism (4-1-0) vs GG (3-2-0)

Clearly this should be one of the feature match ups.
lol with me up there with me way down in the bottom third in CR
Can't work out how 3rd vs 66th is a blockbuster

Especially with the stats I posted last night. Absolutely no way the falcons could appear to lose.

The nfl is seriously fixed

Look at the Falcons wins

1) Dumpster fire Eagles 26-24
2) Eli choking away the win 24-20
3) Brandon Weeden led Cowboys 39-28
4) Houston Texans ... 48-20
5) Redskins... 25-19

This loss was most certainly on the cards. When you factor in a division rival AWAY from home you cannot be surprised at the result. This type of thing happens regularly in the NFL.

Look at the Falcons wins

1) Dumpster fire Eagles 26-24
2) Eli choking away the win 24-20
3) Brandon Weeden led Cowboys 39-28
4) Houston Texans ... 48-20
5) Redskins... 25-19

This loss was most certainly on the cards. When you factor in a division rival AWAY from home you cannot be surprised at the result. This type of thing happens regularly in the NFL.
Very observant

Clearly this should be one of the feature match ups.
lol with me up there with me way down in the bottom third in CR
Can't work out how 3rd vs 66th is a blockbuster

Considering you're both 3-2, you're also GeeCats07 bogey (2-0 h2h) and besides GeeCats is 1-3 vs Packer fans.. plus showing a glimpse of form (to be pipped for the HRSQ was the trigger), this is one of those sneaky match ups where CR totals are irrelevant. You've already got a leg up after TNF also with the setback of GeeCats07 ATL 8CR pick. Nine point headstart. I saw Tom Waterhouse yesterday at the Caulfield Cup and if he got my lowdown of where it's at… I'm sure he's install you as a $1.40 fav atm.

You're just a FEATURE GAME… if you want BLOCKBUSTER status.. try winning an AE title or be scorching it on the CR standings mister !!

Reason why GG vs Chism was edged out amongst the Feature games is that a couple others offered more value yet were overlooked: i.e.: Broken (5-0) vs SimonOz (3-2 & TOP 20 CR) and Chadwiko (CR Top 10 atm) vs BoKnows34 (aside Week 5… BoKnows34 has been more consistent).

GG is way too erratic and Chism is poised to rebound. If Tom Waterhouse was given a heads up on this match up, I guess GG would be given $2.60 at best. Chism is clearly expected to win esp after having more CR in hand after TNF.

Last edited:
Considering you're both 3-2, you're also GeeCats07 bogey (2-0 h2h) and besides GeeCats is 1-3 vs Packer fans.. plus showing a glimpse of form (to be pipped for the HRSQ was the trigger), this is one of those sneaky match ups where CR totals are irrelevant. You've already got a leg up after TNF also with the setback of GeeCats07 ATL 8CR pick. Nine point headstart. I saw Tom Waterhouse yesterday at the Caulfield Cup and if he got my lowdown of where it's at… I'm sure he's install you as a $1.40 fav atm.

You're just a FEATURE GAME… if you want BLOCKBUSTER status.. try winning an AE title or be scorching it on the CR standings mister !!

Reason why GG vs Chism was edged out amongst the Feature games is that a couple others offered more value yet were overlooked: i.e.: Broken (5-0) vs SimonOz (3-2 & TOP 20 CR) and Chadwiko (CR Top 10 atm) vs BoKnows34 (aside Week 5… BoKnows34 has been more consistent).

GG is way too erratic and Chism is poised to rebound. If Tom Waterhouse was given a heads up on this match up, I guess GG would be given $2.60 at best. Chism is clearly expected to win esp after having more CR in hand after TNF.

We saw what happened when you won HRSQ. You stunk the following week. Don't think I deserved to be anywhere near feature game status.
However, the "upset alert" is on after TNF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back