AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

When a person fails to submit a pick in 3xko, they get given a team(s) based on criteria woodson has detailed in the op of this thread.

Without having checked, id assume the times chadwiko didn't submit a pick he got given default teams which won.

If you can just check the 3xko spreadsheet posted in the FAQ thread and look for which teams chadwiko got given those weeks, if the data is there.

That makes sense but as per my post, there have been 3 incorrect selections over the course of the competition yet he retains 1 life. I will cross reference but I cannot do this for all remaining contestants.

EDIT:

The FAQ thread suggests Chad was knocked out in week 8.

That makes sense but as per my post, there have been 3 incorrect selections over the course of the competition yet he retains 1 life. I will cross reference but I cannot do this for all remaining contestants.

EDIT:

The FAQ thread suggests Chad was knocked out in week 8.
The manual spreadsheets are always the gospel. As the site often has bugs where people can still make picks in 3xko or survivor, etc.

lol tomatosauceling you could have just asked me; I was knocked out of 3xko in week 8. Even posted about it in this thread. Lost it on the Falcons. See this post;

Ditto. The Falcons are a horrible team. Perennial pretenders.

I haven't submitted a 3xko pick since then, even though the site keeps showing me as having one. I'm guessing it's just defaulted to my top eligible CR pick each week since.

Last edited:
I can assure you guys that bgt2110 is on top of this.:thumbsu: I've sent JD reminders for the last few weeks that certain guys were still getting 3XKO access…

Starlin%20Castro%20MNF_zpso1o9mche.jpg

Rookie Starlin Castro ought to know that IF the HOUSTON TEXANS WIN, (assuming the remaining seven have Cinci), SC, will claim the 3XKO title after we had four casualties courtesy of the Packers.

3XKO_week10_Eliminated_zpsb6bfjwsa.jpg

MNF_LOCK_3XKOWk10_zpsg50txpoe.jpg

MNFWk10_zpszshdshhr.jpg

DZE10equation_zps2mmyi8tu.jpg

**** ASTERISK DENOTES GAWNSKI ****
NDEqWk10MNF_zpsk6mfsyga.jpg

ND_DivisionsWk10equation_zpsvvdvorla.jpg

Last edited:
HOT STREAK UPDATE

This weeks update is brought to you by the letter
DZeOIB3.png

The Hot Streak page is littered with Red X's as the week 10 results ended many a streak. Of those that attempted to add to their streak this week only axis_miles03 and matt_897 managed to regroup to have current hot streaks of 3.

However, the leading pack of current streaks did not attempt to add to their totals, so far, this week. Meaning Bucketss (16) and GeeCats07 (10) still have the hottest current streaks and are, no doubt, pondering ways to topple the best streak of 18 held by AmericanCrow

So Chock Nurris has to hit his 14 to get 35
and hope his selection is different than mine as my 33 becomes something like 42 if I hit my tip.
Kinda confident now, Texans? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodson I am staying true to my original selections. I have only changed twice this season and both times were when my Next Duel game was in hand and I took a free roll to try to win the week overall.

So if you figured out who I originally choose you are good. :thumbsu:

Come on JD flip the switch.
Want to see who else is gambling on a Hou win. A point behind in ND with both myself and Axis with 14 to go I figured I'll flop to try and win ND and HRS.

Come on JD flip the switch.
Want to see who else is gambling on a Hou win. A point behind in ND with both myself and Axis with 14 to go I figured I'll flop to try and win ND and HRS.
Is it broken? 3 minutes in and no picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back