Official Team Thread Official Team Bid: Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Aenimence, Unborn Middleton Child also stuck his/her foot in my neck and took a screamer. Cleaned me up with a few bumps too. I need a shower.

Happy with my debut, but I handballed far too much for my liking :p.

Cheers Snappy! for simming the match. Good win!

I played like crap and got dragged for nearly two quarters. The Prince Michael ponce did a ballet pirouette around me. Really lost my s**t after that.

Love your avatar Deddy.

We put on a wonderful exhibition. Made a game of it before really showing our authority in the last. Hopefully the rest of the competition now take notice.

Love your avatar Deddy.

We put on a wonderful exhibition. Made a game of it before really showing our authority in the last. Hopefully the rest of the competition now take notice.
The built-in onesie with the socks on that mother****er. ;)

Aenimence, Unborn Middleton Child also stuck his/her foot in my neck and took a screamer. Cleaned me up with a few bumps too. I need a shower.

Happy with my debut, but I handballed far too much for my liking :p.

Cheers Snappy! for simming the match. Good win!

I think that Unborn Child could be a good recruit for the Bulldogs.

A good start to the pre-season.

William may have being dead for the last 900 years but he's still a level higher than any fullback I'll face in the SFA.

I think KeilorUnder9s and I are proving that bigger is better in the forward line.
Is that bigger in height or width?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both because we're twice as good.
Not sure if you're into video games, however there's a Tekken character who claims to have found the "perfectly balanced athlete's body:"
BobT6.jpg

Is he your inspiration?

Story related gameplay-wise, Revelations was the best, but the fact that it was (not subtly at all) just a massive stopgap they plucked out of their asses to make more money and contributed nothing to Desmond's journey let it down significantly (not to mention that Desmond's "missions" were nothing but a gigantic phallus). Have to agree that Brotherhood has had the best mix, although AC3's all-round gameplay kicks everything's asses.

I must be the only person in the world who liked Desmond's missions in ACR.

I didn't like most of the rest, though. Story was short and felt rushed and Constantinople was unsatisfactory.

I must be the only person in the world who liked Desmond's missions in ACR.

I didn't like most of the rest, though. Story was short and felt rushed and Constantinople was unsatisfactory.
They just felt really odd and off-genre for me. They weren't horrible, I guess, on further reflection, although I think they could've been done better.

Yep, agreed. The story was poor and the city had a bit of a, "same old, same old" feel to it despite it being a completely different country. I think the gameplay was marginally underrated, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back