Official Team Thread Official Team Bid: Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's new guys?

I found out my contract at work won't be extended :( - know anyone that's hiring at the moment?

I'm also looking in Melbourne, heading down in a few weeks time to look around.
First stop PRO

So what's new guys?

I found out my contract at work won't be extended :( - know anyone that's hiring at the moment?
article-2166611-13DAD9CE000005DC-446_634x366.jpg

Remember I don't like pickles on my burgers. ;)

Nah but in all serious-nous that's s**t Easty.

What suburb? Royals eat for free?

Preston #represent

Why would a royal want to eat McDonalds though when we get epic banquets on a nightly basis?

And I'll pass Igloo. For the first time in ever I've already finished my xmas shopping. Feels so so good.

Preston #represent

Why would a royal want to eat McDonalds though when we get epic banquets on a nightly basis?

And I'll pass Igloo. For the first time in ever I've already finished my xmas shopping. Feels so so good.

I crave McNuggets.

I'm studying finance... close enough? :p
Haha unfortunately not. :p
He's hired four people who he had to train and they've all quit after a year and a half to work for a big branch...fair to say he's sick of hiring people with no experience, haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what has everyone got planned for Christmas?
Just the usual roast with my family for lunch, where lots of food shall be eaten, and then a BBQ for tea. Am looking forward to eating pork crackling, the food of the gods.

Yourself?

Christmas is always a pain in the ass busy for me.

I've got two sisters under 3 (yeah, huge age gap), so I've gotta get up early for the whole Santa thing, which is heaps of fun. Then we host lunch for mum's side of the family, unwrap presents etc, and then almost immediately after we host dinner for dad's side of the family. I'm always half dead by the end of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back