Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Broomhead’s actions are starting to speak for themselves. As for Wangaratta, they had the first two games penciled as wins and shows what happens when a side disrespects the opposition. Rovers played keepings off for the first 30 minutes before they woke up, then the finger pointing starts.

He played okay at Phillip Island, which is a reasonable standard of footy
It's just ok, top few sides are pretty good but not sure his opposition will be contending this year. He also played for P.I. in a practice match that I watched vs Wonthaggi (from a stronger comp) and was running to/calling for the ball in some incredibly stupid positions and didn't do a lot (practice match yeah who cares) and had a few hero shots on goal. Could see why he struggled in higher standard of competition and teammates thought he was selfish

I’m absolutely convinced our blokes are capable of transferring telepathic msgs during play, (two blokes in particular) there’s connection and reading the play, but this is beyond that. On another note, I Heard Almond gave a good old fashioned 3qtr time blasting to his troops last week, then they had their worst quarter. They’re ripe for a thumping.

I’m absolutely convinced our blokes are capable of transferring telepathic msgs during play, (two blokes in particular) there’s connection and reading the play, but this is beyond that. On another note, I Heard Almond gave a good old fashioned 3qtr time blasting to his troops last week, then they had their worst quarter. They’re ripe for a thumping.
They must have been taking notes of you and crezza 2022, with the telepathic messages been sent and how it's done Geoffy

It's like Nolan to hogan to Norman

He also lives rent free in your head
When the little twat costs your team four points you’ll understand why there’s lingering resentment, can’t be told. Good for him he’s kicking goals, would’ve been nice last year, instead we get Contiki tours mid year and showboating after the matches, good riddance.

When the little twat costs your team four points you’ll understand why there’s lingering resentment, can’t be told. Good for him he’s kicking goals, would’ve been nice last year, instead we get Contiki tours mid year and showboating after the matches, good riddance.
Sounds like he’s moved on Lazza. A few in here could too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like he’s moved on Lazza. A few in here could too
We’ve replaced him up forward with a 35 year old bloke who played 2s most of last year, a 200 game veteran who bleeds for the club and is happy to play his role and the results have spoken for themselves. Gastons arc, and what better right hand man than Alma. Come spring time, Baulch will likely be streaming the Hawks lift the cup from Paris, I know where I’d rather be.

Slightly off topic. I’ve floated the idea to the league about a fight night for charity , only two weight classes, 80kegs and under or 80kegs and over. Each team nominates a fighter and they’re matched via weight. Thoughts?

One thing is for certain, he won’t make your side any better.
Great to see the influence he had by the Panton Hill Facebook site. Would have thought his presence would have had the Thursday night meal night chocka block full but unfortunately didnt look that way. Hmmmmm Hopefully it changes tomorrow for them

A few teammates almost came to blows, mediation was required, at least one will walk this week is what I’ve heard from a close associate of the clubs. I’m tipping it’ll unfold pretty quickly. A while back I was managing a very very good football side, we had similar issues, testosterone levels off the Richter scale, peacock chests that couldn’t fit through the chase sideways. The best way to deal with it, gloves out, kiss make up and get on with it, we’re all eyeing off the same prize.

So did any heads roll this week at Wang?

Have a look at how Panton Hill FC are spruiking this bloke. I have no dog in this fight but golly this blokes publicity is all self generated and remember self praise is no recommendation 😊
I don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap. What I do know is he’s trying to make a living off his social media and selling content.. pretty common these days. I do also know that the old farts in here who have the font on there iPhones 4 times the size of normal people and can’t figure out how to turn the light off aren’t his target audience… lolz

I don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap. What I do know is he’s trying to make a living off his social media and selling content.. pretty common these days. I do also know that the old farts in here who have the font on there iPhones 4 times the size of normal people and can’t figure out how to turn the light off aren’t his target audience… lolz
Listen here you little smart arse, I dealt with that porcelain swipe first hand, so maybe listen to a few blokes who do know him from a cake of soap. Tucker for thought, maybe he could make a crust playing football if he was any good, instead of swindling dollars from gullible juvenile delinquents like yourself. As for the light switch, they definitely weren’t all on upstairs let me tell you.

Listen here you little smart arse, I dealt with that porcelain swipe first hand, so maybe listen to a few blokes who do know him from a cake of soap. Tucker for thought, maybe he could make a crust playing football if he was any good, instead of swindling dollars from gullible juvenile delinquents like yourself. As for the light switch, they definitely weren’t all on upstairs let me tell you.
Found one lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back