Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t it 6 points it cost you blokes?
Also about the fight night, wasn’t there something recent similar? Rumble on the river or something? I found the Kb on reflection about Kyle Archibald a good read and think he was part of that fight night? Great footballer, still an imprint of my face and shoulder cast into the ground about 25m out from the wang end of the king valley rec reserve goal square from 12 years ago, the man can tackle

Filo closing in on 500 senior games , I’ve never seen such a durable player , . He’d be in the top five best players to never get drafted . I’ve had discussions with blokes who played league football , they say he could’ve stepped up comfortably if he got his chance. Great bloke grate footballer and even better bloke. Would love to send him out with o and m medallion. I’ll have ears to the surface tomorrow night , thinkin Wodonga could end wangs season early .

Filo closing in on 500 senior games , I’ve never seen such a durable player , . He’d be in the top five best players to never get drafted . I’ve had discussions with blokes who played league football , they say he could’ve stepped up comfortably if he got his chance. Great bloke grate footballer and even better bloke. Would love to send him out with o and m medallion. I’ll have ears to the surface tomorrow night , thinkin Wodonga could end wangs season early .
Agree Big Larry ,,, but how often do we see this ,, Ive seen plenty over the years ,not to mention in your own backyard be it one Robbie Walker ,, what a player that was more comfortable playing in his home town then having to live in Melbourne to play the big league, Far out ,, 5 Morris Medals ,, 12 times Rovers B and F ,, country footy all australian rep etc etc

Easier to do when you play all year round I guess. Terrific player no doubt but not sure he would have made the leap to the highest level

Would he make rovers team of the century? I doubt it, he's still nowhere near as good as he's dad was in he's prime

When the little twat costs your team four points you’ll understand why there’s lingering resentment, can’t be told. Good for him he’s kicking goals, would’ve been nice last year, instead we get Contiki tours mid year and showboating after the matches, good riddance.
Lets rewind back 12 months ago, Larry you were working his shaft and cupping his balls

Listen here you little smart arse, I dealt with that porcelain swipe first hand, so maybe listen to a few blokes who do know him from a cake of soap. Tucker for thought, maybe he could make a crust playing football if he was any good, instead of swindling dollars from gullible juvenile delinquents like yourself. As for the light switch, they definitely weren’t all on upstairs let me tell you.
You didnt deal with anything! Perhaps the one deal you could have brokered was him to captain coach your beloved “in recess” tigers

Must grate on you then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North v Yarra grand final. You heard it here first. Rovers aren’t putting the lower teams away by enough to be in the conversation

North v Yarra grand final. You heard it here first. Rovers aren’t putting the lower teams away by enough to be in the conversation
Oooo can I do this one?

Premierships aren't won in April, low hanging fruit never tastes as sweet.
Real men do the hard yards for 9 months to be rock hard and ready when the real stuff starts.
September is the time when the men stand up, no quarter asked nor given. Courage under fire required, trust built over a long season of mateship born in the shower block after a win in the mud in July.
We will be ready, no excuses accepted, when the whips start cracking men will be men and boys will disappear.

Oooo can I do this one?

Premierships aren't won in April, low hanging fruit never tastes as sweet.
Real men do the hard yards for 9 months to be rock hard and ready when the real stuff starts.
September is the time when the men stand up, no quarter asked nor given. Courage under fire required, trust built over a long season of mateship born in the shower block after a win in the mud in July.
We will be ready, no excuses accepted, when the whips start cracking men will be men and boys will disappear.
Hi Forest St End 76

Great to see the influence he had by the Panton Hill Facebook site. Would have thought his presence would have had the Thursday night meal night chocka block full but unfortunately didnt look that way. Hmmmmm Hopefully it changes tomorrow for them
Panton Hill has very small clubrooms. They hold their Thursday night dinners in sessions. Prime attended all three after training the juniors, and then with the Seniors. A club official told me they served 220 meals.

Wang looked unfit.. they haven’t been able to run out any of the recent games. Wodonga were good but It was like Wang stopped playing.
Spiteri and Redcliffe in the forward line is electric… they’ll tear a few games apart between the two of them.

Is Callum Moore injured?

Wang looked unfit.. they haven’t been able to run out any of the recent games. Wodonga were good but It was like Wang stopped playing.
Spiteri and Redcliffe in the forward line is electric… they’ll tear a few games apart between the two of them.

Is Callum Moore injured?

Not sure tbh but he looked a bit sluggish

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Panton Hill has very small clubrooms. They hold their Thursday night dinners in sessions. Prime attended all three after training the juniors, and then with the Seniors. A club official told me they served 220 meals.
Fiction I know that’s not correct . I know first hand how and what club looks like and that is FICTION

Remove this Banner Ad

Back