Maxkabamm

Draftee
Feb 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea
Hey guys, I'm new at posting on the forums but I've been reading the site for a while now.

Anyways, I've been playing this game for a while now and Australia is quite small on it, so I thought I would tell more people about it and hopefully the user database can grow a bit.

Site: www.footbalidentity.com

Just a quick description is that it's a game where you can be a manager, footballer or journalist (footballer is the most fun, so pick that if you want to play). Then, when you join a team, during a set time twice a week you actually play the match (you control your player and move him around, choosing options and what to do).

If you are interested but want to try it out first on the homepage there's a test centre where you can give it a go (but it's much more fun actually playing in a team!)
If you do sign up and you're not sure what to do, I wrote a guide about the game for beginners, so you can check it out here. You can also post on the forums if you need help and I'm sure there'll be people willing to help you.

Australia is quite small, so any active Aussie users can find a team quickly.

I guess you're either tired of reading or want to play the game, so at least give it a try because it is a lot of fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back