Open NAT - A must for Multi-Player

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it makes a difference, I still have some of those laggy matches in AFL Live (end up losing :() and I have OPEN Nat, I think it is the net latency itself, although, considering the majority of users are in Oz, shouldn't make much of a difference, could it be the amount of users on at one time?

A s**t connection is a s**t connection, where a Open NAT will help is with disconnections and will give you wider base to search on. Anything less then Open means you've got a smaller pool of people to search on. Therefore less chance of getting a good game.

A good router also helps :thumbsu:

I am looking to change my current one (Belkin), absolutely useless with playing on Xbox Live without it dropping at various points (be it on the dashboard, or on the press start screen of a game), no matter how i configure the router (port forward, upnp, dmz etc) i can't get the NAT open.

The ps3 configuration is different, alternates between 1 & 2, yet i have not had a single connection issue in any of the games i have played online (including COD MW2, which i would normally see the occasional dropout in the past on ps3.... or frequently in other COD games on the 360).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back