Prediction Optimistic Thread (Delusion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's my post predicting this thread would get a bump after 2 straight wins, right before we go on to lose to the Bulldogs......

Seriously even if we only lose to the Hawks from here, we can only make the finals if Collingwood BEAT Geelong in round 22, Geelong beat Adelaide in round 23, and if the neither the Crows or Geelong pinch any upset wins in the next few weeks.

This is what you call a mathematical chance. We'd need more than a miracle. This thread should disappear to the trash. Win the next 2, then we can start to look at optimism, but right now it's more like insanity.
I'm not sure that you understand the concept of optimism.

lloydchristmas.jpg

Pies losing to Melb helped.
Just need GWS, Cats, Pies and Crows/Kangas to drop 2-3 of the remaining games and we're in with a sneaky chance.
That Pies v Cats game is HUGE.

GWS lose to: us and Sydney
Pies lose to: Sydney, Tigers and maybe Cats
Geelong lose to: Sydney, Hawks and Pies and/or Crows
Adelaide lose to: Tigers, Eagles and maybe Cats
North lose to: tigers, dogs and freo

We'd have to win all games, MAYBE with the exception of allowing a loss to Hawks. I hope Freo are top 2 by round 23 so Ross Lyons rests half the squad again so we can pick up a win at home...

I don't reckon Freo will rest half their team if we are a good chance for the finals. they won't want to risk Port Adelaide returning to form and bundling them out of finals. They may want to knock us out for good (that's assuming we've won all our games and are still a chance of the eight)

I don't reckon Freo will rest half their team if we are a good chance for the finals. they won't want to risk Port Adelaide returning to form and bundling them out of finals. They may want to knock us out for good (that's assuming we've won all our games and are still a chance of the eight)
They will definitely rest them. They're not gonna give a s**t about us being in the finals. The priority would be to be ready for the first final, win it then get to the prelim.

OUT: Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Sandilands, Hill, Mayne, Pavlich and anyone with niggling injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you prediction ladder freaks, how many upsets did you put in your rd 18 tips?? None??? then you better start doing them for the rest of your predictions because they always occur this time of year and usually 2 or 3 a round.

Haw $1.17 v Rich $5.10
Coll $1.28 v Melb $$3.70
GC $7.50 v WCE $1.09

All you prediction ladder freaks, how many upsets did you put in your rd 18 tips?? None??? then you better start doing them for the rest of your predictions because they always occur this time of year and usually 2 or 3 a round.

Haw $1.17 v Rich $5.10
Coll $1.28 v Melb $$3.70
GC $7.50 v WCE $1.09
Righto REH make some predictions of your own. Who do you think will be the upsets this week? I want to use them in my ladder predictor;)

I'm home sick with the lergie and BF is not as much fun this year due to our season not being so great and everyone seems depressed but I will continue to try to be optimistic.

So I have us in the ladder predictor at times finishing 6th and other times 8th. I'd like to believe we finish 8th then roll Richmond in the first round of the finals so they develop a twitch at the mere mention of Port Adelaide.

Haw $1.17 v Rich $5.10
Coll $1.28 v Melb $$3.70
GC $7.50 v WCE $1.09

i always pick one upset a round (how else can i bargain to myself that port will beat the Hawks)

genuinely went with Richmond over hawks

dunno why

I'm home sick with the lergie and BF is not as much fun this year due to our season not being so great and everyone seems depressed but I will continue to try to be optimistic.

So I have us in the ladder predictor at times finishing 6th and other times 8th. I'd like to believe we finish 8th then roll Richmond in the first round of the finals so they develop a twitch at the mere mention of Port Adelaide.

Richmond next year

tumblr_inline_np4qh6EDgZ1t7z78b_500.gif

theres a scenario where if we lose 1 more game it'll come down to fgeelong beating adelaide for us not to make the 8

if Adelaide win, they make it and we finish 9nth

that would be too intense to happen i couldn't cope

theres a scenario where if we lose 1 more game it'll come down to fgeelong beating adelaide for us not to make the 8

if Adelaide win, they make it and we finish 9nth

that would be too intense to happen i couldn't cope
could be interesting, assuming Collingwood aren't in the hunt knowing if we beat the dockers we make the finals.

That port Adelaide now with no pressure for any finals expectations find late form and some fresh blood into the team with some draftees win every game for here on out

(with realistic other game results, 50/50s go our way though

292aa81.png

#delusional #keepthefaith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back