FTA-TV Orange is the New Black

Remove this Banner Ad

CROIFFF and i are like peas n carrots these days

y2iz8-5Fr0dcdrOg_FvFlx5Ea8jSSafRCdaQuXw2jsen-0jP_w8mrleDInZxHXFJ8R9AX5lP8uPmZOL1vQdd_Vffs2LMM7X8DD7DgI12c3X31CITaZ0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry we pay for what?

No Netflix is Aus so I have no idea what he is on about either.

I'm up to episode 3.

Episode 3 spoiler.
BOOM!!! Found out what happened at the end of season 1 just then.

I've found a link to watch the all the episodes free online, and all 13 episodes are available. Sorry to those guys that pay.

I also like the bit where you assume that you're smarter than everyone else because you watched it for free.

1) Many people don't mind paying for things they enjoy because if everyone stole it, they wouldn't be able to make it. The people that work on the show deserve to be paid. Stealing doesn't make you a genius mate - if you can afford to pay for the show and choose to steal it just because you can, that makes you an a-hole.
2) For those that have no issue stealing the content... well, most of us have known how to locate and download torrents for at least 15 years.

Your post was embarrassing.

Could have just been patient and waited a few hours.

Anybody that watched the first 10 that quick should just chill the **** out.

I've only watched 5.
I saw all Jonah from Tonga episodes end on end, starting the night they all were posting on iView

I envy people who have so much time on their hands that they can sit in front of a television and watch a full series back to back. I'd love to think that I didn't need family, friends or a job to sustain myself - just television.

I'm just about to watch episode 1 of OITNB. I have a public holiday tomorrow.

I still don't expect to have the full series watched until the end of next weekend at the very earliest (that's without checking any footy fixtures for next weekend, and without figuring out exactly what's going on with the World Cup.)

Probably gonna be about Tuesday for me.

Episode 6 coming up as soon as I cook dinner :)

Ep 4/5 spoilers
Loving big red this season. She is almost better than Janeway! Not sure what she has planned for the drain in the greenhouse. Perhaps it's a way to smuggle in contraband?

Did Piper get furlough? Have to wait and find out.

The black girls vs Spanish girls is interesting. Never really cared for those Spanish putas.

lol Healy thinks he has a friend.

How funny was it to find out Lorna is a full psycho stalker? Built a car bomb? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back