Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints are a basketcase. Feel for their fans having to watch the rubbish Ross Lyon dishes up every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints are a basketcase. Feel for their fans having to watch the rubbish Ross Lyon dishes up every week.
Did they actually believe they were getting anything else when they appointed him?
Seriously, has there been anything over the last few years to convince you that Lyon had changed his coaching enough to create a dynasty?
He isn’t really a top 10 coach, but must impress the people who matter. Enough to keep him employed.
I can’t even watch his pressers, nothing of substance ever comes from his mouth.

Did they actually believe they were getting anything else when they appointed him?
Seriously, has there been anything over the last few years to convince you that Lyon had changed his coaching enough to create a dynasty?
He isn’t really a top 10 coach, but must impress the people who matter. Enough to keep him employed.
I can’t even watch his pressers, nothing of substance ever comes from his mouth.
Agree. It boggles the mind. Shocking decision to reappoint him.

Watching us today grind out a win with a handful of stars supported by some little leaguers and you appreciate how good fly is.

Then I look at carlton, with Voss on a never ending quest for nourishment, saints showing Ross ball is cooked, clarko increasingly looking passed it with north not having a discernible game plan.

It makes me grateful that we called time on eddie when we did, you know if he was still in the big chair we wouldn’t have ran a process, he would’ve opened the check book to get a “name” coach. Very likely we would’ve ended up with one of those three.

Bullet dodged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back