Our special little cousins to the west

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw out a line......and the bait is taken ! Reel ' em in.
They flop around for a while as life ebbs away.
Sad to see.....
This really is fun ! Cold in Seoul today. Might spend all day fishing

If this is your definition of "reeling in" I'd hate to depend on you as a provider

Ignoring any "I know you are but what am I" childish retaliation about the Dogs from you, but it's been a while hasn't it? I mean, the last time you won a prelim I was aged in single figures and kicking dirt at kids at school. Now I'm in my mid-twenties and just kick dirt at people on here in my spare time between work (and let's face it, while at work).

I've seen us get close in prelims, only to be denied by freaks like Riewoldt with umpire assistance. Meanwhile I've only seen tredrea take a bow and north otherwise get flogged in prelims.
Pfft, come back and talk when you have a few ear hairs, whipper snapper.

Oh wait ! You can open another one

Wouldn't bother opening another one on this board. Didn't open this one and I was only here because I was tagged into it.

If I want to troll a team I'd do it on a board like bay 13, maybe the main board if the troll lies in a serious issue. Wouldn't bother making a thread sticking the boots into another team on a board populated by people largely of the same view. That's a bit weak.

Pull your head in on the Dumont s**t ManOfClay There is taking the piss and there is being a utensil.

Yay! VFL premierships!!

I wonder how that warm fuzzy feeling compares to AFL premierships?

He wouldn't know B Tron.
But beating Box Hill must have good though !
Dine out on that for years..... imagine showing your grand-kids the replay !
Isn't there a TAFE in Whitehorse rd. ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL: KURT AYLETT AND ELLIOTT KAVANAGH - MY BOYS

Already off the real players and hanging his hat on the B-team. You're going experience 'minnow' for many, many years. Deal with it.
Yeah good call. I should claim Jobe Watson and Dyson Heppell as my boys instead, because I'm guaranteed to be successful with them. Good one. :rolleyes:

Yeah good call. I should claim Jobe Watson and Dyson Heppell as my boys instead, because I'm guaranteed to be successful with them. Good one. :rolleyes:

Successful like in the EF, yeah? You can keep that success.

Plus they won't be available soon, so stick with the no-ones.

Kavanagh, LOL, couldn't leave * because his old man burned every other bridge.

Ignoring any "I know you are but what am I" childish retaliation about the Dogs from you, but it's been a while hasn't it? I mean, the last time you won a prelim I was aged in single figures and kicking dirt at kids at school. Now I'm in my mid-twenties and just kick dirt at people on here in my spare time between work (and let's face it, while at work).

I've seen us get close in prelims, only to be denied by freaks like Riewoldt with umpire assistance. Meanwhile I've only seen tredrea take a bow and north otherwise get flogged in prelims.

You wouldn't understand unless North had their own VFL side. The while year was a celebration, football back at Whitten Oval, our young players playing well and developing together.
I went to 96 and 99. Watching my team run around with a premiership cup was great - so great that losing prelims in no big deal anymore. Losing 7 in a row and never seeing your team win a flag would make every season of failure a dagger to the heart.

Just because you were a baby when all this happened does not take 1 little bit of glory away from it. I am sure your great great grandfather could tell you great stories about the 54 dogs!!

I can look at youtube vids of us beating Sydney in our most recent elimination finals too :)

You can also look at the daguerrotypes of your only premiership and read The Argus reports.

So the scaggers don't win a prelim because the ump was infatuated by Rewioldt, but happy to brag about VFL GF whereby the Hawks were happy to allow Rioli to sit on the bench, because they had their eye big prize. In the words of my 82 year old mother "western bulldogs will never win an AFL premiership because they're not professional enough".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back