Paul Stewart - SANFL List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Stewart replacing Shane Grimm as SANFL list manager.

Paul Stewart replacing Shane Grimm as SANFL list manager.
Another link to the past slides away.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure if it is just me and the way I see things but there seems to be a definite movement toward appointing ex Port players to coaching and support roles at Alberton. First it was Brett Mongomery and Jarrad Schofield, then Dean Brogan and now Paul Stewart joins the list. These guys go with Chad Cornes and Matthew Lokan. On the other hand we also have three ex Crow players on our support staff list but I guess you try to get the best available.

Maybe the next Senior Coach will come from the ex Port player group ?
prophetic tbh

Shane Grimm was more than just List Manager. He was Davies equivalent in the SANFL. So are Shane’s duties just being split up or is he going?

Shane Grimm, now there is a blast from the past. Some years ago the SANFL introduced a send off rule and as far as I know Shane Grimm was the only player ever sent off under this rule. It happened in Port Reserves game at Footy park. Shane got sent off and the case went to the tribunal the following Tuesday night and was found not guilty!!!!

I am not sure if the rule still exists in the SANFL but it a classic example of a SANFL stuff up.

Shane Grimm, now there is a blast from the past. Some years ago the SANFL introduced a send off rule and as far as I know Shane Grimm was the only player ever sent off under this rule. It happened in Port Reserves game at Footy park. Shane got sent off and the case went to the tribunal the following Tuesday night and was found not guilty!!!!

I am not sure if the rule still exists in the SANFL but it a classic example of a SANFL stuff up.
I could by way off but didn’t Gary McIntosh get his marching orders through that rule?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig Balme was another. Got reported for striking and also for spitting in the same game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back