FTA-TV Peep Show

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think the most recent season was that good, but I rewatched it yesterday and I changed my mind. Still quality.

They should just make this forever. 6 episodes a year til Mark and Jez are like 85.

Yep, I love it. Discovered it last year and smashed through all 8 seasons in no time.

My favourite British comedy for sure. Super Hans is absolutely hilarious.
Super Hans reminds me a lot of an English musician mate of mine, absolutely hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yep, I love it. Discovered it last year and smashed through all 8 seasons in no time.

My favourite British comedy for sure. Super Hans is absolutely hilarious.

+1 to Super Hans. And my mate can do the best David Mitchell impersonation.

They're also showing it from the beginning on ABC2 at 8:30pm on Thursdays - the first ep was last week.

JeremyInterview_zps9239c42f.gif

Great stuff up until the last ep of season two, then it loses some soul and that real insight into the human condition (the worst, but most realistic bits of it). Still good moments after that (and Elena is seriously beautiful) but the drop off is a big regret.

The ninth and final season is supposed to be coming out this year - but there's only 6 weeks of this year left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spooky! Just last night I thought of this show and jumped on a streaming site to see if a new season had started without me realising.

I'm glad they're ending it. They're both just looking a little too old for their characters now, and the show really suited the mid-2000s in terms of time and place. In fact, even the cameras seemed more suited to the style back then. Anyway, it's never become a parody of itself and it still has some good moments every episode, you don't wish it was canned a few years back, but it's pretty obvious that season one and two were its benchmark. It was funny but less... I don't know... sad and realistic?

Big Suse was in Two and a Half Men? I did not know this. FYI she is a member of the British Royal Family.

That explains her ridiculously posh accent then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back