Game Day Pies v Hawthorn, 5 August, 4.35pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had that last week and we're still asleep.

We ain't winning the flag this year.

Hence the reference to it being perhaps a bit deja vu-ish and hopefully not turning into a Groundhog Day-ish thing.

Still another 8 weeks of the season to play out yet and there isn't exactly anyone else putting their hand up either at the moment, just in case you missed it.

The fly isnt a coach...he's just a comic doing his day job. We need to ditch this bum quick smart and get someone competent. He consistently misjudges footballers - Lipinski, Johnson, Cox and about half the rest of the team. You need a man's man for a coach, not this wimp...

He reminds me of too much of a nice guy to be ruthless when needed…I’m still not convinced with him

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Time for him to bunker down and just say it as it is, we stink at the moment and have become to complacent. I would be dropping Lipinski & Adams.
Fin Macrae deserves a call up as does Ginni.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Finn & Ginn

Ha ha ga ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Time for a call up

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

We are ****ed as it is and now you are doing jokes!

Two stats sum it up….

Centre Clearances lost 3-18
Marks inside F50 lost 9-16

Yes, you read that right. We won THREE Centre clearances for an entire match. THREE.

That might be the lowest number won the entire history of AFL footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fly isnt a coach...he's just a comic doing his day job. We need to ditch this bum quick smart and get someone competent. He consistently misjudges footballers - Lipinski, Johnson, Cox and about half the rest of the team. You need a man's man for a coach, not this wimp...
I think you’re the Comedian not Fly.

Bunch of lazy pea hearted ******* millionaire’s.
Just when you think we have come good we dish up this s**t two games in a row.
We are an average team who has no. Janice of winning it.

This loss is on fly as well not just the players

Mate he gets em to the line.
And a spray if needed during the breaks.

The onus is on the players to GAF once the siren sounds.
A few did, most didn't.
Not sure if they are trying bruise free footy or lost their touch TBH, hopefully it's bruise free option.

If we don't see a response next week time to worry.

Makes you realize the last two year have been with so many wins, almost lost this memory of this shitty feeling.

from my Delorean

He reminds me of too much of a nice guy to be ruthless when needed…I’m still not convinced with him

I never liked him. I dont like nice guys in football. All that touchy feely stuff. Same old press conferences each week. We'll get the improvement story again this week....back to work!!....useless. He's a brisbane bear and look at this mates who came with him. We should have know

I think you’re the Comedian not Fly.
Spinny, I wish I was joking. We're finished. I think Pendles just gave his last yelp. Mitchell wont play again in the seniors. Darcy Moore will probably retire to a hippy commune up the coast this summer... bruzzy is banged up and his arms will probably fall off

So we've got 3 games to get our sh*t together.

Geel
Bris
Ess

If we play like that and last week, we aren't winning any of em, and going on the form line, it looks like the comp has worked us out, IF we somehow come back to form and play a different style (good luck tryna achieve that) that the comp will have to work it shows our best and worst is a massive chasm.

Flag teams don't have that chasm, I don't think we can win it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back