Pikey for the Big V.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 25, 2002
East Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cincinnati Bengals
The only reason the media want to name a Victorian team at the completion of the season is so Pikey from Props can get his just deserved Big V.

He has been the 'Most Improved' player on the Lions list this year, not bad for a bloke at his 3rd club (..well 4th if you count Fitzroy seperately), and has excelled whether it be at CHF,CHB, W, HFF, HBF or on-ball.

Martin Pike come on down, you are an inspiration to all of us that believe that a good day's work shouldn't get in the way of a drinking session:D

Originally posted by cjwalkley
The only reason the media want to name a Victorian team at the completion of the season is so Pikey from Props can get his just deserved Big V.

He has been the 'Most Improved' player on the Lions list this year, not bad for a bloke at his 3rd club (..well 4th if you count Fitzroy seperately), and has excelled whether it be at CHF,CHB, W, HFF, HBF or on-ball.

Martin Pike come on down, you are an inspiration to all of us that believe that a good day's work shouldn't get in the way of a drinking session:D

Pike's had an amazing past month. I could not believe my eyes when I caught wind that he was filling injured Brown's boots up at CHF!

PS. I, for one, wish that he drank less, if the "legends" surrounding him are true. I would never wish upon the guy to wind up a drunk in his footy afterlife. :(

Originally posted by cjwalkley

He should be captain. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back