Review Player Reviews 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

How about you? Guthrie?

I'm flattered, but I don't have the analytical ability, nor did I see enough footy, to do it, let alone do it justice.

There are plenty of intelligent posters on here with far more knowledge than I, so I have no doubt you'll find a suitable candidate.

I'm flattered, but I don't have the analytical ability, nor did I see enough footy, to do it, let alone do it justice.

There are plenty of intelligent posters on here with far more knowledge than I, so I have no doubt you'll find a suitable candidate.
Don't sell yourself short Cataholic. ;)

Rubbish, seen plenty of great posts from you Cataholic - one of my fave user names too!

catempire, I'm kinda in the same boat as Cataholic, missed maybe 3 games for this reason and that, but unless someone has their heart set on Harry (and really, don't we all ... no? just me?) then I'll take a shot at summing up what I saw of #7 this year.

Thank you for your kind words, but I feel like a minnow in a world of intellectual giants here. Some very, very knowledgeable posters on this board.
We're certainly blessed on this board. I still reckon you should give it a crack... I'll have the Blicavs review done by the end of the week and I'm sure you'd do a better job than I. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oooo this sounds fun. Don't really have a player in mind, but I'd like to stretch my writing muscles a bit.
I can nominate one for you if you can't decide. :)

The idea is not to produce 40-odd pieces of publishable prose but to get people to provide their unique perspectives (with the added benefit of filling in some time during what will be a loooooooooooooooooooong off season this year).

Seriously, I strongly suggest you nominate yourself. Don't be shy!

catempire , Cursed_Cat seemed to have his eye on Harry Taylor

Rubbish, seen plenty of great posts from you Cataholic - one of my fave user names too!

catempire, I'm kinda in the same boat as Cataholic, missed maybe 3 games for this reason and that, but unless someone has their heart set on Harry (and really, don't we all ... no? just me?) then I'll take a shot at summing up what I saw of #7 this year.

catempire , Cursed_Cat seemed to have his eye on Harry Taylor

Right you are. Cursed_Cat can have Harry. Moneypenny can have James Kelly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Up to Moneypenny - love his/her reviews and general take on things; if you want Harry, MP, you can have him and I'll pick someone else .. we could always do duelling Harrys, a Thunderdome-type scenario, wherein the vanquished must leave town forever to wander the Earth humiliated and shunned.
Up to you. :D

Up to Moneypenny - love his/her reviews and general take on things; if you want Harry, MP, you can have him and I'll pick someone else .. we could always do duelling Harrys, a Thunderdome-type scenario, wherein the vanquished must leave town forever to wander the Earth humiliated and shunned.
Up to you. :D
I'm happy with Kel, plenty to talk about. Although a review smack down is an interesting idea!

PS
Definitely a chick FYI.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back