PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just tried playing PT for the first time.

Really not my cup of tea. Played about 15 minutes worth and buggered if I'm loading it up again.

I do like that something like PT exists, and hate that it's being removed for good, and that the new silent hill game won't get made. But I want nothing more to do with it.

Tried roping one of my family members into watching it as I played. They got nauseous and had to leave. Didn't want the jump scare while on my own so I went to the PS3. Lack of personal library and all that.
Should have let him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually quite disappointed that the concept of watching while a friend plays and switching, is outdated (at least for me it is).

Also the fact that split screen co-op is not something many games implement into their games.

Also the fact that split screen co-op is not something many games implement into their games.
Yeah its ******* s**t. Had a mate over a few weeks ago who wanted to play some games, we couldn't play together, had to take it in turns. I now have FIFA to get around that but seriously?

Yeah its ******* s**t. Had a mate over a few weeks ago who wanted to play some games, we couldn't play together, had to take it in turns. I now have FIFA to get around that but seriously?
Yeah, I think it's the one big thing the Wii U has over the PS4.

I definitely prefer going over to a mates house so we can play Wii U, rather he come over to play PS4.

I'm actually quite disappointed that the concept of watching while a friend plays and switching, is outdated (at least for me it is).

I don't have friends so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back