PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Had me with KOTOR, lost me for a bit, Insomniac doing Wolverine, hell yeah. Spidey 2 Venom tease, nice, Ragnarok awesome.

Yes, to all of those (plus GT7).

I haven’t played KOTOR so it would be a new experience for me.

Wow, some good games upcoming there.

Just need to sort out the storage now.

If you don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, just buy an external HDD. Even a 5TB would be a fraction of the cost of a 1TB SDD.

Only downside is you have to transfer games back and forth (could be 10-20 minutes for a 60-100GB game) and download game patches manually. But there already is a storage solution.

If you don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, just buy an external HDD. Even a 5TB would be a fraction of the cost of a 1TB SDD.

Only downside is you have to transfer games back and forth (could be 10-20 minutes for a 60-100GB game) and download game patches manually. But there already is a storage solution.
Might be the way to go. Was holding off on that due to the inconvenience of manually transferring them across.

Might be the way to go. Was holding off on that due to the inconvenience of manually transferring them across.

That’s fair enough. It’s a good, cost effective option to have but can totally understand why an SSD would be the preferred choice.

Only skimming through stuff until I get home from work but looking at the follow up print KOTOR is also coming to PC and eventually Xbox.

Sony have funded parts of it so will be interesting how long it takes.

Not a great showing for mine. But I guess it comes down to taste with these things.

I'm Square Enix fan but Forspoken isn't really vibeing with me at this point.

KOTR Remake was kind of exciting I've never played the original but am definitely down for high quality Star Wars adventure.

Wolverine also could be pretty cool. Spiderman 2 announcement felt premature but I guess the point is to let people know Sony is going hard with exclusives.

Gran Turismo was umm interesting. Not really in to racers anyway but I can't imagine that trailer would of really got the Rev Heads blood pumping lol. Interesting choice of presentation.

More footage of GoW is nice but really I already know I'm hyped for GoW and am confidant it will be great. All I really want at this point is a release date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't even see the GT7 announcement since all the media hype was about Ragnarok and Spiderman 2 lol.

KOTOR remake too, wow.

is GoW Ragnarok on PS4 as well? Did not seem like a massive graphical leap from PS4 to PS5 when I saw the gameplay. Will get it on PS4 if the only thing I lose is 4K 120fps.

is GoW Ragnarok on PS4 as well? Did not seem like a massive graphical leap from PS4 to PS5 when I saw the gameplay. Will get it on PS4 if the only thing I lose is 4K 120fps.

Yeah, it’s on both the PS4 and PS5.

The stills from PS5 footage is stunning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back