PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

In another scum move by Sony anyone who claimed Uncharted 4 through PS plus is not eligible for the $10 upgrade when the remaster releases ( I didn't even know there was a remaster coming...Why is there a remaster coming?) and will have to pay full price.
You can get any of the of the games dirt cheap still on ps4 and can upgrade for the full version of the game on ps5 for $10. It's not that bad.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

You can get any of the of the games dirt cheap still on ps4 and can upgrade for the full version of the game on ps5 for $10. It's not that bad.

But PS plus owners already have the game. They shouldn't need to buy it again (and there is a good chance they can't buy it again is its in their library and Sony don't let you buy games that you own through PS Plus (Unless they have fixed this now)). They'd already be getting 10 bucks for the upgrade, just stop being dogs. We have Xbox on the other side literally giving launch day games away on Game Pass whilst Sony continue to nickel and dime us.

But PS plus owners already have the game. They shouldn't need to buy it again (and there is a good chance they can't buy it again is its in their library and Sony don't let you buy games that you own through PS Plus (Unless they have fixed this now)). They'd already be getting 10 bucks for the upgrade, just stop being dogs. We have Xbox on the other side literally giving launch day games away on Game Pass whilst Sony continue to nickel and dime us.

You are essentially renting the game from one subscription to the next, so a Plus game wont grant you the free/$10 upgrade.

Last edited:

Turns out you cant even buy the games on the cheap now. Both UC4 and Lost Legacy have been removed from the store and you can only buy this bundle.

Turns out you cant even buy the games on the cheap now. Both UC4 and Lost Legacy have been removed from the store and you can only buy this bundle.

$19 on Amazon.

Well in a miraculous turn of events I got a text from JB an hour ago saying there was a PS5 waiting for me. So instead of waiting for my Big W order to come I've now got a PS5 sitting here next to me. Will most likely sell the other one on to a friend when it arrives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well in a miraculous turn of events I got a text from JB an hour ago saying there was a PS5 waiting for me. So instead of waiting for my Big W order to come I've now got a PS5 sitting here next to me. Will most likely sell the other one on to a friend when it arrives.

Friend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back