Fixture PM's XI vs Pakistan. 6-9 December @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the pitch is slow, and looks a little two-paced, but the speed of this game has made it a really tough watch this morning. Not sure I'll be persisting with this all day.

I know the pitch is slow, and looks a little two-paced, but the speed of this game has made it a really tough watch this morning. Not sure I'll be persisting with this all day.

Yeah it's pretty lifeless. But then again it's a warm up game and televising these is a relatively new thing. If they are going to televise it they should pick Australia A, not Australia sort of B.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Renshaw should be out caught behind. Not given and no reviews.

I've seen nothing new from him to pick over Bancroft or Harris. Just no intent to score.

One has shown he can score a test hundred and is a fantastic slipper. Want to have a guess which one?

Wasn’t obvious it was out anyway

I reckon Pakistan are getting much more out of this match than Aus A PMs XI. No one going big yet and the one who may isn't scoring with any fluency.

OK, but if I add all innings, it's 53, 7, 51, 20
His earlier form was blistering but don't think his past month warrants selection. But anyway, if Warner falls cheaply in Perth, it'll be interesting to see. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marsh get a call up.

One has shown he can score a test hundred and is a fantastic slipper. Want to have a guess which one?

Wasn’t obvious it was out ananyway
That one century is doing a lot of heavy lifting to mask just how uninspiring his first real stint at Test cricket was.

Renshaw was always 3rd in the race and needed to do something special to leapfrog the other 2. A century at 38 isn't going to cut it.

That one century is doing a lot of heavy lifting to mask just how uninspiring his first real stint at Test cricket was.

Renshaw was always 3rd in the race and needed to do something special to leapfrog the other 2. A century at 38 isn't going to cut it.

Actually it’s called a test match innings. Done more than Harris and Bancroft and easily too

His earlier form was blistering but don't think his past month warrants selection. But anyway, if Warner falls cheaply in Perth, it'll be interesting to see. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marsh get a call up.
What are you talking about?
You don't cherry pick a small stretch, you look at averages.

"Marsh get a call up"?
He's already in the side.

This isn't to replace Warner mid-series, its to replace him after he retires in Sydney.

FMD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back