POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson maybe top 11.

No way will he outscore the premo mids I mentioned though.
Watsons a STUD. He is very capable of avg 115-120 and match it with the others.

I'd back the guys I've stated to average more than him.

Watson has too many low 100 point games for my liking.
Two of the guys you've mentioned are already missing significant amounts of football. Watson stays fit he's already out scoring Ablett and Rockliff.

Which POD's should I get?

Mars or Snickers? Both are currently on special for $3.25 at my local Woolworths. Any recommendations?
Heard a rumor that Snickers might be missing some nuts. Could drop to $2.50 next week.

Mars is set n forget.

Two of the guys you've mentioned are already missing significant amounts of football. Watson stays fit he's already out scoring Ablett and Rockliff.

All at a starting cost of ~570k

If S.Johnson was a forward I would have seriously considered grabbed him when bottomed out under $500k.

He's unfit at the moment and low on confidence, but will back him in to turn it around eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm talking about based on the same amount of games played each during the season.

Of course Watson would average more than Ablett and Rocky by playing more games than them, that's not rocket science mate. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Apparently With all of Collingwoods Injuries apparently Lou richards is coming out of retirement and could be selected for this weekends game, could be a POD ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back