Preview Port Adelaide v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Needless to say this weekend's game is a very critical game. One champion will retire, but will other champions rise to the occassion? Or, more importantly, will they rise to silence critics and supporters alike?
I for one believe this is the biggest game of our season because it needs to be the beginning of a drastic turn-around. With almost every footy fan remembering what we did to Richmond in the Elimination Final, this game is vital to our 2015 season and Premiership hopes. The wake-up call has been delivered, now it's the time for us to deliver...

The single greatest thing you can do for your beloved club this Sunday, is to turn up at Adelaide Oval (if that is remotely possible for you to do). We need to show the AFL, the other clubs and, most importantly, our boys that no matter what they go through, we will never give up on them. We will be there to cheer on our boys and remind everybody why it is rightfully nicknamed The Portress.

You have every right to be upset as a supporter from the recent performances. You might even think that "why should I turn up, when the lads didn't bother last week". And if you think that, then maybe you see justification, but remember what you are... you are a supporter. And what does a supporter do? Through the good and the bad, through the tarps and pouring rain, through the shutdowns and the comebacks, the supporter will SUPPORT.

I know that opinions and empty threats from one guy on his keyboard in another state are of little significance, but if you are a member and don't go to the game this Sunday (unless legitimate/health reasons, or don't pass on your pass to another Power supporter), and show our boys the support they need, then frankly you don't deserve your membership. I would love to be at every Power home game - so remember your role and importance as a member/supporter, or you're better off giving it to someone who would cherish it more.

We are Port Adelaide, and no matter what is thrown our way, they will never EVER tear us apart. Time to put those words into practice, people.

Been reading some utter crap lately ......until

But that my friend is all class.. BRAVO..:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Needless to say this weekend's game is a very critical game. One champion will retire, but will other champions rise to the occassion? Or, more importantly, will they rise to silence critics and supporters alike?
I for one believe this is the biggest game of our season because it needs to be the beginning of a drastic turn-around. With almost every footy fan remembering what we did to Richmond in the Elimination Final, this game is vital to our 2015 season and Premiership hopes. The wake-up call has been delivered, now it's the time for us to deliver...

The single greatest thing you can do for your beloved club this Sunday, is to turn up at Adelaide Oval (if that is remotely possible for you to do). We need to show the AFL, the other clubs and, most importantly, our boys that no matter what they go through, we will never give up on them. We will be there to cheer on our boys and remind everybody why it is rightfully nicknamed The Portress.

You have every right to be upset as a supporter from the recent performances. You might even think that "why should I turn up, when the lads didn't bother last week". And if you think that, then maybe you see justification, but remember what you are... you are a supporter. And what does a supporter do? Through the good and the bad, through the tarps and pouring rain, through the shutdowns and the comebacks, the supporter will SUPPORT.

I know that opinions and empty threats from one guy on his keyboard in another state are of little significance, but if you are a member and don't go to the game this Sunday (unless legitimate/health reasons, or don't pass on your pass to another Power supporter), and show our boys the support they need, then frankly you don't deserve your membership. I would love to be at every Power home game - so remember your role and importance as a member/supporter, or you're better off giving it to someone who would cherish it more.

We are Port Adelaide, and no matter what is thrown our way, they will never EVER tear us apart. Time to put those words into practice, people.
That really is an awesome post. Never underestimate the Power of SupPort.

Holy s**t
im mad pies but now i want to drive over for the game..its only 8 hrs drive

One of the best written BF posts I've seen.:thumbsu:

Ps can someone please mess up cotchins hair today. Bloody lego head shits me

I consider myself a glass half full person ( or at least I try to be ;) ), but the last two games, particulary that non effort against the brions, have left me as flat as a 5,000 y o Egyptian mummy's mammaries. :cry:

Starting today we need to see the team display the manic run and spread that got us moving up the ladder in seasons 2013 and 14, and no more of that indecisive slow ball movement, or kick and hope that epitomised our horror years.

If the change rooms before the bounce isn't as below,

God help us....

200.gif

If it is, god help Ninthmond......

well said Chokito, spot on..

Massive game for us.. you would have noticed, the 'experts' are now starting to fall off our lads and are not automatically mentioned, and with massive respect to these teams too, in the same breath as the Hawks, Sydney and Freo.

It takes years to build respect but you can lose it pretty quickly, I'm sure the coaches have made that point this week. Looking for a huge response today from the lads - last game was not acceptable and yes, the lads let us all down - there is no hiding from this fact.

If the change rooms before the bounce isn't as below,

God help us....

200.gif

If it is, god help Ninthmond......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thats brilliant!!!

does anyone know what the ticket situation is for this arvo's game? sell out?

not a fan of the time slot whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back