2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 19th of March. 12.30pm. Free Entry.

Expecting the AFL side to take 23 or 24 players to QLD. With Clurey out, McKenzie might be called up.

McEntee drops down here also.

Jackson to be assessed, Bergman and Farrell still weeks away.

Dumont got a concussion last game, Schofield rolled his ankle and Trent Burgoyne only played half the game and was managed, with it being 2 weeks ago hopefully all are able to play.

SANFL listed players yet to appear this pre-season: Strange, Butcher, Appleton, Aldridge, Sareen, Lobbe.

SANFL players from last year unsigned: Wong, Dickson, Nicholas.

Maggies Changes:
IN: McEntee, Jackson, Westbrook, Saunders
OUT: McKenzie (AFL), Skinner (AFL Emergency), Weidemann, Samblich, Turner, Montgomery, Carter

Maggies Side:
F: Williams - Surman - T.Burgoyne
HF: Sutcliffe (C) - Lord - McEntee
C: Wilson - Dumont - Schofield
HB: Wildman - Lee - Frederick
B: Westbrook - Pasini - J.Burgoyne
R: Visentini - N.Moore - Jackson
INT FROM: Nield - Kirk - E.Moore - Cheesman - Roberts - Saunders

Last edited:
Excited for a Bergman return and midfield minutes. Sinn at this level would be good to watch too

S16PAE16JE0544.jpeg

Matthew Lobbe signs on as an SANFL listed player, but not sure if he plays here since we might have Hayes and Visentini in the side.

Matthew Lobbe signs on as an SANFL listed player, but not sure if he plays here since we might have Hayes and Visentini in the side.
Any idea if he'll be playing at ammo level when not with the Magpies? I haven't seen his name as a new signing on the SA Footballer facebook page. Maybe his fitness regime will be just running laps at Alberton and a bit of skill work with the squad.

Any idea if he'll be playing at ammo level when not with the Magpies? I haven't seen his name as a new signing on the SA Footballer facebook page. Maybe his fitness regime will be just running laps at Alberton and a bit of skill work with the squad.
Yeah I reckon he'll just train, coach and play the odd SANFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port v North at Alberton – 12.30pm

PORT

Sutcliffe, Sinn, Surman, Williams, Hayes, Cheesman, Lord, Skinner, Mayes, J. Burgoyne, Schofield, Visentini, Jackson, Moore, McEntee, Wildman, Dumont, Frederick, Moore, Pasini, Wilson, Kirk, Nield, Lee, Westbrook, Corcoran, T. Burgoyne

NORTH
Gowers, Ramsey, Craig, Patmore, Grubb, Hilder, Young, LeBois, Harvey, Minervini, Fahey, Spina, Lockyer, O’Loughlin, Wilsdon, Magor, W. Combe, Elbrow, Motton, Finlay, McInerney, Van Huisstede, Williams

Don't think so, it's been 2 weeks between games, he got absolutely smashed head high.

Two weeks ago already? Maybe I had concussion o_O

I’m hoping they fly back for this. Otherwise it could be Vistentini and Lord rucking again.
So has the game moved from Saturday to Sunday??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back