2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Ford and Ross.
Wondering how J. Burgoyne and Dumont went.
Disappointed that Williams hasn't stepped up yet this year. I just can't understand how they haven't got this guy to improve his fitness and agility.

I liked what I saw of Burgoyne. Takes it on and has pace. Just needs to balance before that disposal. But he has quality.

Dumont was good in patches and probably won more of it in the middle than I noticed.

Just got back home haven't read any posts yet so apologies if i'm re-hashing stuff.

It was hot sitting in the Williams under shade must've been tough on the players, speaking of which Freddo BOG by plenty. Pasini a rock down back

Dante dominated hit-outs tho' not always to advantage. Got a good field kick on him too lots to like. Surman crunched him late in the game

trainer said just winded... phew. 6 goal 2nd term opened up the game but they pegged us back. A lot of basic skill errors esp in 1st 1/2.

Wilson Lord Wildman Jackson Williams et al had their moments. Hugh Jackson gives me hope with some more bulk, his hip op would've keeping

him away from the gym for a while. We played a very high press so a few joe the gooses slipped thru'.

So Kye Roberts was one of either 26 or 56 as the website has a photo of him playing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-193453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-193453_Chrome.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 52

Remove this Banner Ad

Back