2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know what Eddy can do, surely no-one can have an issue with him getting a tank on the wing until Sanfl finals time

#PlayFrampton
Marshall another year in the weights room with #notBurgess and unleash him next year. Lovely uncomplicated kick for goal
Houston forward looks a threat. According to commentators was playing with a broken jaw a few weeks back.

Time for Ken to holler for a Marshall into the A grade next week. Unless we win by 15 or 20 goals we have to structure up our forward line for September.

Kicking goals, setting them up with handballs and kicks to teammates, marking, running into good spaces, tackling etc. Doing more than enough.

Lol he won't do it even if Marshall kicks 10

Jake's goal early in the 3rd.

Marshall's first goal of his two goals of the 3rd quarter. Unfortunately no vision of the lead up play and mark.

Dan's delicate Dacois dribble.

Time for Ken to holler for a Marshall into the A grade next week. Unless we win by 15 or 20 goals we have to structure up our forward line for September.

Kicking goals, setting them up with handballs and kicks to teammates, marking, running into good spaces, tackling etc. Doing more than enough.
I still think he needs to put on a bit more weight. Another preseason in the weights room and he'll be ready for rd 1 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think he needs to put on a bit more weight. Another preseason in the weights room and he'll be ready for rd 1 2018.
Bullshit. Jack Riewoldt played 8 games in 2007, his debut season in rd 9 and 14 and then six of the last seven games, when he was 194cm and 85kgs. Marshall is 198cms and 88kgs.

Ken played bloody Jake Neade at FF for big chunk's of 2013 and 2014. Marshall is a lot bigger than him.

Marshall good today but Wild Billy should be miles ahead as next in line.
We need a proper second KPF before we need a second ruck. I'd give Billy a game before finals because you never know when Ryder could get an injury, but Marshall is a fill a basic need first selection for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back