PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be playing the part of cRowey?

Potato.jpg
Sorry, but you can't manufacture stupidity: Rowey did it as a subject at university, and gained a high distinction with honours. Expecting Rick and Macca to play the part just like that is unfair :)

Also on the look out for a Magpie correspondent too, either for a segment or their own show.

Will need to be dedicated
Have technological skills
Ability to speak endlessly for the fun of it.

1) There will be a widget that you can click on that will bring up a radio player. So the shows will be scheduled on the website. How often we replay them etc we have yet to decided. It may even be interspersed with music in between shows.

I'm sure there are some on here who would love to help with the music choices :drunk:

Great work guys, looking forward to this. Am hoping the other as yet unfinalised show might be a selection night version. Always good for those melts!

The only song that should be played on PORT RADIO is the club song or funny Crows parodies on repeat

I'm a PORT suPORTTEr if I want rapcrap or angry scream music I'll listen to triple M and double J

#pear

Hi FishingRick
A friend of mine founded Guvera which is a competitor of ITunes and is the number one music app in some countries
Anyway he is a brilliant innovator and is about to bring out an app so anyone can have their own radio station
If this is of any help to you let me know and I can get you in contact with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi FishingRick
A friend of mine founded Guvera which is a competitor of ITunes and is the number one music app in some countries
Anyway he is a brilliant innovator and is about to bring out an app so anyone can have their own radio station
If this is of any help to you let me know and I can get you in contact with him

sure pedro

Final name is Port Adelaide Fans Community Radio. I like it Macca likes it. Move us away from it looking like a club affiliated initiative.

Website www.pafcradio.com.au now has a subscribe function for those wanting to be on the mailing list for show schedules, host blogs and more.

Final name is Port Adelaide Fans Community Radio. I like it Macca likes it. Move us away from it looking like a club affiliated initiative.

Website www.pafcradio.com.au now has a subscribe function for those wanting to be on the mailing list for show schedules, host blogs and more.
Nice name change. Gets around a potential tricky IP issue or two.

Nice name change. Gets around a potential tricky IP issue or two.

It was always going to be something like that it was never going to be Port Adelaide Football Club radio. That was just the web designer putting something up not realising implications at the time.

We'll have a special competition organised shortly also

Remove this Banner Ad

Back