PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget massive pre game show from.6.30 tonight Portia v REH with Rick the s**t stirrer opps sorry facilitator of discussion.

I thought I may try a new segment. Debate time. Is there a topic you would like my guests to debate on PAFC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK it's that time of the year. Port's not doing great, but who cares, it's still out club. This station was made for you guys screaming out for more Port content.

I would like to know some things to improve.
Who Listens yes or no?
If you listen do you listen live or download?
If you don't listen, what do we need to do to get you to listen?
What would you like more of?
What is your favourite show?
Is there any feedback you would like to provide?
do you follow sticky threads as much as the other threads?
Preferred times for live listening?

OK it's that time of the year. Port's not doing great, but who cares, it's still out club. This station was made for you guys screaming out for more Port content.

Who Listens yes or no?
If you listen do you listen live or download?
If you don't listen, what do we need to do to get you to listen?
What would you like more of?
What is your favourite show?
Is there any feedback you would like to provide?
do you follow sticky threads as much as the other threads?
Preferred times for live listening?
Listen to mainly the review and preview show
Live mainly
Have the podcast link available via your website (?) Is just a small thing that would get me more inclined
Or in the weekly schedule bit have more detail into what they're talking about this week

Anytime from 6pm onwards till probably 9-10

Can we have a questions via big footy thread? I only listen live once a week, but listen to all the podcasts, dont use twitter and not big on using face book.

I still can't add you to the facebook page. Did you send myself and the facebook page a friend request and like? eeek

Hey mate. I've liked portfanradio both as an individual and the Gameday Podcast page (as far as I can see), we're super friends on Facebook too.

Now that these Thursday games are out the way we can stop bumping into the BigFooty podcast's space!

Last edited:
Hey mate. I've liked portfanradio both as an individual and the Gameday Podcast page (as far as I can see), we're super friends on Facebook too.

Now that these Thursday games are out the way we can stop bumping into the BigFooty podcast's space!

Well that annoys me then it should allow me to add grrr

Who Listens yes or no? Yes
If you listen do you listen live or download? Download, I think it's great that you guys are putting on a live show for those who want it but I like to save the podcasts for my bus trips or when I go for a walk
If you don't listen, what do we need to do to get you to listen? N/A
What would you like more of? Can't really think of anything. Maybe more tribey guest appearances
What is your favourite show? Macca and Rick's preview/review podcasts
do you follow sticky threads as much as the other threads? Doesn't make a difference to me
Preferred times for live listening? N/A, I prefer to listen when it suits me rather than to listen live
Is there any feedback you would like to provide? I'm sure I speak for all of the Port board when I say that we all really appreciate the hours that you and Macca put in, it's an unbelievable commitment from both of you

You're so selfish ;)

Cheers for the compliment

Can we have a questions via big footy thread? I only listen live once a week, but listen to all the podcasts, dont use twitter and not big on using face book.

So you want a bigfooty feed like twitter. Man you are high maintenance :)

Listen to mainly the review and preview show
Live mainly
Have the podcast link available via your website (?) Is just a small thing that would get me more inclined
Or in the weekly schedule bit have more detail into what they're talking about this week

Anytime from 6pm onwards till probably 9-10

Yeah good suggestions. I would need all shows to get a bit more agile with their own promos for that as time is short. Very valid suggestions though

I think you are in. Do you want to check?

Who Listens yes or no? No, I'm only answering to be in the prize draw for the survey.
If you listen do you listen live or download? N/A
If you don't listen, what do we need to do to get you to listen? Cash, cold hard cash
What would you like more of? Timmy Yonus. And when he's not in the room everyone askin where's Yonus.
What is your favourite show? Game of Thrones
Is there any feedback you would like to provide? Um, FishingRick04 is a... brilliant man with lots of well thought-out, practical, ideas. He is insuring the financial security of this radio station for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach.
do you follow sticky threads as much as the other threads? No, my AVO prevents that
Preferred times for live listening? Whilst asleep

Or the more boring answers -
Who Listens yes or no? Yes
If you listen do you listen live or download? Download
If you don't listen, what do we need to do to get you to listen? N/A
What would you like more of? Timmy G and players. A coach of any description (realistically an assistant) would be awesome. And a post-season list show with the hosts, tribey , Portia and Jacob Surjan, I mean El_Scorcho to argue the case for why we should have played a third tall again.
What is your favourite show? Review show after good wins, so this year mainly the preview shows
Is there any feedback you would like to provide? A great job done by the hosts, especially Macca19 and FishingRick04
do you follow sticky threads as much as the other threads? No difference
Preferred times for live listening? Evenings are hard to listen live, so will remain on downloading for now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back