Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get our big fish to replace Danger. I am convinced after hearing we went hard at Cameron. I am sure it will be a contracted player. Who is it? I have no idea. Maybe think outside the box. Which mid is looking for fresh start? Who has caused issues at their club this year? Rockliff at Brisbane? Mitchell at Swans? Maybe a mid from a team with too many mids looking for more game tine? Throw some names at me!
I honestly don't believe there is any such big fish.

I find it interesting that Brisbane have been so full on about saying that Aish won't be traded under any circumstances but Redden, Leuey and Mayes not a word.

I think Aish has played the Tippett homesick card during the season and now has nominated a move away from his home state

Caro thinks Yarren to Richmond not a done deal, some late clubs coming into the mix

We are one of them.

Bickley has been pretty spot on his crows info before has he not? With contract extensions and when they will be announced etc

Pretty stoked to have him of all people list Anderson, especially when it's in the same sentence as Hampton and Menzel (who I'm also very quietly confident in)

We will get our big fish to replace Danger. I am convinced after hearing we went hard at Cameron. I am sure it will be a contracted player. Who is it? I have no idea. Maybe think outside the box. Which mid is looking for fresh start? Who has caused issues at their club this year? Rockliff at Brisbane? Mitchell at Swans? Maybe a mid from a team with too many mids looking for more game time? Throw some names at me!
Jack Steven

We will get our big fish to replace Danger. I am convinced after hearing we went hard at Cameron. I am sure it will be a contracted player. Who is it? I have no idea. Maybe think outside the box. Which mid is looking for fresh start? Who has caused issues at their club this year? Rockliff at Brisbane? Mitchell at Swans? Maybe a mid from a team with too many mids looking for more game time? Throw some names at me!

Prestia please

We are one of them.

Bickley has been pretty spot on his crows info before has he not? With contract extensions and when they will be announced etc

Pretty stoked to have him of all people list Anderson, especially when it's in the same sentence as Hampton and Menzel (who I'm also very quietly confident in)

Did Bickley confirm we are chasing Yarren?

We don't need a ruckman but and he is not a key forward or key defender.

He is a fantastic player but Sauce Jacobs is superior.

With the new rule changes, we might go for 2 ruckman? WC using them effectively, but we would need that person to be able to either go forward or down back.

what would he be worth?

Tom McDonald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been reported in couple articles however nothing directly from Hampton or his Manager

Happy for someone to show me otherwise

Yarren is contracted and still nominated Richmond

McCarthy is contracted and still nominated Fremantle
u
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/magpies-beaten-as-giant-makes-crow-call-20150916-gjnn7t.html

Plushis manager said on the radio today that the teams are in discussions and the deal will get done wihout much fuss.

With the new rule changes, we might go for 2 ruckman? WC using them effectively, but we would need that person to be able to either go forward or down back.

what would he be worth?

With JJ in the team, I don't think out match day strategy will change that much. JJ and Jacobs swap in the ruck.

However to answer your question - I'd offer a pick between 10 and 15 for him, but he doesn't fit one of our automatic needs.

Did Bickley confirm we are chasing Yarren?

No didn't mention him, although I didn't hear the interview myself. Anderson, Menzel and Hampton were the ones mentioned.

Im lead to believe have come into the Yarran picture late and it's still very early days. Maybe due to missed targets, Yarran is next on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back