Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment just proves you have absolutely no idea on the kid, so I'll just end it here, there's no use.

you do realise his actual value, the value he was traded for, is a matter of record not opinion

if he was a super stud at the time, why do you think he was traded for virtually nothing. how do you explain that?

that seems to tbe he bit you guys don't want to address.

Adelaide Members

Honestly WTF....... What is currently in the water in Adelaide

Can we please get back to a standard of

1. Keeping on the thread subject
2. Respectting other people's opinions
3. Not getting in a "i can piss further than you" competition
4. No insults
5. Most of all creating an environement where people what to come here an posts their thoughts and opinions

It's not always about being right or wrong, these forums are created so people can express thier views in a non hostile environement

Also remeber Mods do have day jobs and can't sit on here all day and monitor the board so with this in mind can we all take some shared responsibility in driving the standards and expectations of this board

Lets all take a look in the mirror

TSR

maybe if you actually tried to engage and read, you wouldn't feel so frustrated?

I have done both.
You just wont listen to reason.
You quote something as a reason for something.

I give you many reasons why that is not the case.
You repeat what you said the first time.

Thats the way the conversation went.

I think you'll find this chap is the one trying to pick silly arguments on perfectly reasonable posts directed at other people.

Dude, everyone here is hating on you for being an ass.
Theres like 4 of us, just this morning. So I would doubt its me that's the problem.

Where there's smoke....

you do realise his actual value, the value he was traded for, is a matter of record not opinion

if he was a super stud at the time, why do you think he was traded for virtually nothing. how do you explain that?

that seems to tbe he bit you guys don't want to address.

Listen people, Sanders is making a very fair point. If Anderson was/is the genius footballer some are saying, then why didn't GWS just hold onto him rather than handing him over to Hawthorn for virtually nothing?

Not saying the boy can't play, just saying that his value back in 2012 was considered negligible among AFL recruiters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is officially the craziest thing posted in this thread. by a long way

"That is a mediocre post.

I am going to make another mediocre post pointing out its mediocrity."

Spare me. This board has gotten progressively worse since people have been able to post obsessively from their phone. It's just opinion spam.

Listen people, Sanders is making a very fair point. If Anderson was/is the genius footballer some are saying, then why didn't GWS just hold onto him rather than handing him over to Hawthorn for virtually nothing?

or trade him to someone else for more?

Not saying the boy can't play, just saying that his value back in 2012 was considered negligible among AFL recruiters.

exactly

I wonder why GWS gave up Luke Brown instead of keeping him.

Or Tendai Mzungu
Or Steven Morris
Or Jamie Elliott.

Or why Gold Coast gave up Dayne Zorko.

Pre-selection by the expansions was to help them grow their list - either by keeping or trading.

Lots of clubs got decent players back for little cost.

Ok, so the game of offers for restricted free agents starts today. Will it be announced if one has been put forward?

If there is a delay in the offer being tabled (next week), do we take it as a sign that the games have started....

Can someone just google, FFS.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...o-the-2012-national-draft-20121116-29hnj.html

There are multiple reports placing him as early second round.

Also report saying WTF when GWS traded him for such a mediocre key back. Could have gotten more, but didn't go to the market.

Hope none of this is true.....

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-09/trade-winds-treloar-trade-takes-a-big-twist

Future 2nd rounder for Hampton? come on why overpay as always crows........

Maybe accept the compo ... .if you do u better be doing a side trade for that no 9 pick.

If true can only hope they are using the 2nd rounder on say menzal........ still cant believe a 2nd rounder 3rd should of done it...............

Anderson would be a nice get and a clear upgrade on Mackay.

I would rather offer him decent coin and tell Hawthorn to accept our third rounder for him or else we'll pick him up in the PSD, instead of simply handing over our second rounder (which is probably what he is worth).

Because lets face it nobody actually knows how good someone's going to be at 17?

You wouldn't want Lachie Neale? He wasn't rated as a 17 year old either.
Sam Jacobs wasn't even picked in his first national draft.

If you watched VFL you'd know the kid can play. He just cant crack the hawks side, which not many can. Look at Schoenmakers. He wasnt best 22 for a lot of the season, yet is a very attractive options for other sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back