Movie Post memorable scenes from any movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic Scene with great music (originally from Sunshine)

[YOUTUBE]EcbjwxsETKE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fgjj4D7HlMY[/YOUTUBE]

Try this one for size. The 'real' Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Keitel

[YOUTUBE]Yu8z1DIMe9Q[/YOUTUBE]

And to think they were going to cut this scene from the final edit. I saw it at the movies when it came out and to sum it up in one word. 'Electrifying'.

[YOUTUBE]gZgKo46X8CI[/YOUTUBE]

This one made me sweat.

Just gonna post in here so I don't have to start another thread. I'm looking for a movie possibly from the 1990s and the genre may be horror but I'm not sure...but the only scene I remember is when a man who is suppose to be the devil has a deck of cards and starts throwing them at another man as they appear to be razor sharp and stick into his hands and head....anyone know what I'm talking about lol?

[YOUTUBE]MvVqcuNQHpI[/YOUTUBE]

"I haven't "needed the money" since I took Archie's milk money in the third grade. Tell you the truth, I don't need pussy any more either... but I like it."

[YOUTUBE]ORuv1E-71TA[/YOUTUBE]

"A cranberry juice."
"What is it, your period?"

[YOUTUBE]wGGSvhN8SaY[/YOUTUBE]
"What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you havent seen this movie don't watch the tooooob

(god knows what your doing on a media section of a footy website and having never seen this)

[YOUTUBE]hBrwUGdbODA[/YOUTUBE]

Being somewhat a habit of creature, i have seen this film no less than 50 times. Absolutely brilliant. I watch it every couple of months when I get the time, and never get sick of it. The only movie I've seen more than once at the cinemas, and I saw it 3 times.

The scene that got me the very first time I saw it though, was when Saul Berg flies into NY, and was picked up by "New Yorks Finest Taxi Service". The plane coming into land, staggered at each shot, and the next 3 minutes was the first time I ever thought "this is a seriously good film". Didn't know the brilliance that was to follow, but that scene was the fluffer of scenes for me.

And correct, don't click the tube if you haven't seen this movie.

Classic Cassavetes

[youtube]9AwZabE21iU[/youtube]

De Palma ripping off Hitchcock (again), but better...

[youtube]tT5NR7Y8V3s[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back