Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be anyone on here. Majority would be in the fetal position at the site of a needle.
Yes, that would be me in the fetal position. Have a real phobia on needles, can't even watch them on the telly.

Insulin dependent diabetic. 5 times a day. Belly like a pincushion.

Oof. No good.

Thirty years ago, I was in a meeting with 3 Directors of Nursing and within a couple of minutes of each other they hauled apples out of their bags and laughed at themselves and each other.

I have no idea what the incidence level of diabetes is nowadays in Oz but expect it is huge. The bulk of my Aboriginal mates have type 2.

At least we have got better in managing and talking about it.

Oof. No good.

Thirty years ago, I was in a meeting with 3 Directors of Nursing and within a couple of minutes of each other they hauled apples out of their bags and laughed at themselves and each other.

I have no idea what the incidence level of diabetes is nowadays in Oz but expect it is huge. The bulk of my Aboriginal mates have type 2.

At least we have got better in managing and talking about it.
Mother at 38, me at 46, now 71. Runs in families.
Been on insulin about ten years. Endocrinologist happy enough with how things are. Eyes, liver and kidneys all still in good nick. Many other chronics. 27 pills per day plus 5 needles. 🤯

Mother at 38, me at 46, now 71. Runs in families.
Been on insulin about ten years. Endocrinologist happy enough with how things are. Eyes, liver and kidneys all still in good nick. Many other chronics. 27 pills per day plus 5 needles. 🤯

Good grief.

We are the same vintage. I am meant to be on a similar stack of pills. Gave up on most, inc permanent antibiotics to deal with an infection picked up in an op that could not be fixed. Have sworn off more surgery and med intervention

Good grief.

We are the same vintage. I am meant to be on a similar stack of pills. Gave up on most, inc permanent antibiotics to deal with an infection picked up in an op that could not be fixed. Have sworn off more surgery and med intervention
Every pill I take has a specific use and has made a difference. I would need to write a small book to tell the story. Not worth the time.
We could go for a drink and compare ailments!

Every pill I take has a specific use and has made a difference. I would need to write a small book to tell the story. Not worth the time.
We could go for a drink and compare ailments!

haha… nah we’d ignore the ailments and enjoy the booze and yarns, inc about whales and dolphins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone like to have a go on one of the AI platforms and ask it to design a Sydney Swans Stadium & post it here for us? Might be some off season fun.

A_new_sydney_swans_oval_stadium_S2704249196_St25_G7.5.jpeg

Bonus round

The perfect sydney swans draftee

The_perfect_sydney_swans_draftee_S4123692775_St25_G7.5.jpeg

I don't know why he's wearing a hat, what he's holding or why his guernsey has a collar

Maybe it's a formal guernsey.

Am watching a game from the 2020 season atm. Chad Warner is playing at full forward and our first two goals were kicked by Aliir Aliir & Tom McCartin.

Am watching a game from the 2020 season atm. Chad Warner is playing at full forward and our first two goals were kicked by Aliir Aliir & Tom McCartin.
McCartin was going to be a great forward until he got swung back one game and became too good there to drop

Would anyone like to have a go on one of the AI platforms and ask it to design a Sydney Swans Stadium & post it here for us? Might be some off season fun.

What does the average swans mod look like

hngfteapg.jpeg

Sorry Ticky009

I have a swans tattoo, but not on my leg, over my heart.
Got it after the 2012 GF, no-one see's it but me. Only very little but I absolutely love it.
Every time we make a GF I make plans to get it upgraded, so far no upgrade 😢

View attachment 1840906

That is so cute.

You've officially topped your Bradman statement.

North was the first club to get out of pokies in 2008 when they sold the last of their remaining machines and didn't start playing in Tasmania until 2012. So what you have stated is not remotely true or even possible.

Just more of your usual Trump-like comments
I never mentioned pokies

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You've officially topped your Bradman statement.

North was the first club to get out of pokies in 2008 when they sold the last of their remaining machines and didn't start playing in Tasmania until 2012. So what you have stated is not remotely true or even possible.

Just more of your usual Trump-like comments
I mentioned Tassie revenue. Before that ACT revenue. Before that Sydney revenue. They have been more propped up than a Queenslander

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back