Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Peter Cronin not come across the name Jayden before penning his article?

Went to school with a few.

...? He only mentions 'Jayden' in reference to the vowel thing.

I know, but when the kid was dressed androgynously it just made things awkward.

And if you read the Iliad, he's a bit of a coward not a badass. Archers were the weakest and lease manly soldiers during that period.

I can top you by 15 years or so, saw a brilliant young cricketer named Paris captaining a Williamstown combined junior side around that time.

But... I give up, what does it mean when a boy dresses androgynously for a swimming class?

Ledasha_385613_1603534.jpg

Everyone on this board better remember to spell George Horlindashsmith's name right. Or Ledasha's gonna make you s**t in yo' boot an' eat it. Yo.

Snuffy, Herman, Wilton, Barto, Vibart, Manny, Rolph, Foffie, Tyrell, Everton, Sonny, Clairmonte, Hammond, Nyron, Lancelot, Cammie, Prof, Vanburn, Grayson, Uton, Irvine, Eldine, Learie.

Windies cricketers all, and only a representative sample.

Came across a junior cricketer out Eltham way a while back, named Banjo because his parents liked Smacka Fitzgibbon. True story.

Then why didn't they call their kid "Smacka" or "Bazza"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can top you by 15 years or so, saw a brilliant young cricketer named Paris captaining a Williamstown combined junior side around that time.

But... I give up, what does it mean when a boy dresses androgynously for a swimming class?
It means their parents are hipsters who should be punched in the face. You read one feminist parenting book and become the most judgmental person in the world. Genuinely just makes me cringe.

Blitz is dating a surfer girl. The balance and core strength pro surfers have is amazing. So she and Blitz breed, you have height, athleticism, core strength and ball skills. Anyone else think it's time to really pump games into Blitz?
Considering we're taking about future father-son recruits (and, by extension, how they come about) I have to ask - does Blitz or the surfer girl have the "ball skills"?

Sorry, I really need footy to kick off.

Considering we're taking about future father-son recruits (and, by extension, how they come about) I have to ask - does Blitz or the surfer girl have the "ball skills"?

Sorry, I really need footy to kick off.
I meant from Blitz's elite basketballing heritage...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back