Pre-Season 12/13

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the story with Mt Ev, been very quiet down there.. Any sign of cupido?? Or had he signed at another 5 clubs.. Lol.
From what you can see on the clearances they picked up the pie eating machine from bayswater Jarryd Gardam at least there cantee sales will be up! Also a couple from norwood that played in there 2s.. Someone enlighten us all?

not flinging off at a close neighbor ru tika? time for some outrage.
or is it really old timer?

Lets see how many turn up to reunions. The players that apprently loved the club couldnt get out of the place quick enough.
Done a poll, or just mouthing off again?
U wanted to know where it got em, i said 4 flags in there last few years and the best reply you can come up with is 'wait and see.' great comeback. no facts, just guessing n hoping.
But the newings, porto and webbys kid are back.
seems the newings like it better then ur burras, fingy humpy.

Done a poll, or just mouthing off again?
U wanted to know where it got em, i said 4 flags in there last few years and the best reply you can come up with is 'wait and see.' great comeback. no facts, just guessing n hoping.
But the newings, porto and webbys kid are back.
seems the newings like it better then ur burras, fingy humpy.

Maybe Cassett will come.

Whats your opinion on how it worked out for Silvan then?
I'd have to agree with Taj on this 1 Finger, he seems to have written everything I would of replied with. But as most of us have an opinion on which club you might follow for the cause of the forum we'll pretend you do follow Belgrave. I'd suggest Silvan have enjoyed a much better last 15 years than your mob?? To question whether anyone who's ever played in a Premiership would turn up to a reunion or not I think is just rediculous no matter where the players come from. Who doesn't like remembering the good times?? Not sure where all your hostility comes from for sides that attempt recruiting in the valley but without it what would keep the standard improving? As opposed to old thugs still running around I personally think its brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have to agree with Taj on this 1 Finger, he seems to have written everything I would of replied with. But as most of us have an opinion on which club you might follow for the cause of the forum we'll pretend you do follow Belgrave. I'd suggest Silvan have enjoyed a much better last 15 years than your mob?? To question whether anyone who's ever played in a Premiership would turn up to a reunion or not I think is just rediculous no matter where the players come from. Who doesn't like remembering the good times?? Not sure where all your hostility comes from for sides that attempt recruiting in the valley but without it what would keep the standard improving? As opposed to old thugs still running around I personally think its brilliant.

Opinions vary.

Peter monk taking a nice lump some for a sign on fee down at the burrra's big investment for a player from chirnside park..

Lets get away from the rubbish that drains my life for 1 minute. Any praccy games been had yet? And as a side note, we all know that everyone "had a few players out", so don't worry about writing that!!

Lets get away from the rubbish that drains my life for 1 minute. Any praccy games been had yet? And as a side note, we all know that everyone "had a few players out", so don't worry about writing that!!

Emerald played Koo Wee Rup yesterday won by a couple of goals apparently.

Opinions vary.
Well maybe you could share some with us that take on any substantial evidence to not being a fairytale. I'm hearing around the shops that Brendan Murphy had to make way for Brendan Woods to ease the pressure on the outgoing bills in an attempt to recruit some players? I hope James Iacono isnt going to be the only replacement and we arent clutching at straws going back to a coach from the past. I'm sure you could shed some light on this for me Finger.......... And is there any truth that Warby might be targetting the services of Brendan Sneddon?

Hey Taj have you heard any news on Damian Cupido? Is season has come to an end up in the NT so he should be appearing on a trainining track in Victoria very shortly.

Warby,
Can;t help you much. i;ve got a few stories coming at me from the boys. all different, all reckon they know but they are all to unreliable.
Gut feel. he wont be in the valley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back