Discussion Pre-Season Match Chat; SC scores in stickied thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahah clearly dodgied up for the screenshot.
Not aimed at you Jisk, but would love to know after Rd1 how many nuffies are running with the wrong Daicos, the wrong Ste(v)phens, etc. Would make for some funny comments when they realise

Insane point production out of that midfield. Jesus 👀
Yeah **** structures. Points win, not structures. 5 of those 6 will definitely be top 10 MIDs. Wouldn’t be surprised if Rowell was too. I’ll worry about building up other lines over the year where options less certain.

If Chapman fires for you, you should do very well with that team.
If Chapman flops, you’ll see this from Jiska :p
landscape tumbleweed GIF

GnR for one of my best finishes last year. I don't think it's possible to start that way this year as much as I want to
Yep I hear you. Almost always go GnR. Don’t think that’s possible this year with the glut of rookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be here all year. He always is.
We do get our fare share of peeps adamant on certain players in preseason and gone not posting by June. Happens every year.
It’s just harmless banter… you should see my team :straining:

There should be enough rookies, their JS may be an issue though
Start with expensive rookies and low mid-pricers this year. There's enough good low-midpricers to get your season going. Skip the high mid-pricers. It's the GnR high-priced version ;)

Start with expensive rookies and low mid-pricers this year. There's enough good low-midpricers to get your season going. Skip the high mid-pricers. It's the GnR high-priced version ;)
MPM all the way baby!

Don’t think, just do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back