Media Prelim Final Week - The Cream rises to the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Final week - a most beautiful time in the Sweet FA season.

Down to the final four who are, perhaps unsurprisingly, the best four teams of the season on the field. After shock losses, both the Swamprats and the Furies bounced back to record wins worthy of there 13-3 records through out Season 20.

Already waiting for them are the Dragons and Demons - both teams who timed their runs to perfection and took out their more fancied rivals in the first week of the finals and earn home Preliminary Finals.

Some of the best players past, present and future will take part in this weekend of Qooty. Making this weekend all the better, is the fact that all these teams have also earned their right to be here off the field.

After attempting to take the competition by storm last year, the Dragons have refined their approach and were one of the most consistent teams for the season. The Swamprats revolution has been well documented and now feature one of the most active line ups engaging in all areas of the Sweet FA. The Fighting Furies have had a thing for several seasons now and in the last five seasons have probably being the most consistent team in the league. And the Demons, well at least they are more relevant than the Hawks. Seriously though, their core posters are a credit to the Sweet FA and amongst the best.

This weeks match threads and games should be some of the best of all time, which is fitting as we celebrate the 20th Season of the Sweet FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three seasons as admin and I could;t even manage a premiership.

In fact, it earned me yet another wooden spoon. FML.

You were all right. I've done a horrible job.
I believe I approached you at some stage to play for us?

I believe I approached you at some stage to play for us?
I'd rather sit among corpses, smelling the rotting bodies while having my eyes scratched at by crows as someone runs their nails against a blackboard and plays Adele's new song on repeat 24 hours a day, being fed nothing but lettuce for weeks on end and being forced to read the incessant whinging of ClarkeM or the blatant hypocrisy of Juggs, I'd rather the Crows force blindness, lose the ability to type or talk, go to a music festival and dance with the "shredded" boys who bypassed the sniffer dogs, I'd rather drink 1000 cans of Fosters over a week or eat CHinese blueberries.I'd rather have the hiccups for months on end, abstain from sex with any woman, man or plant for the rest of my life, give up playing or watching any sport, or watch all of my friends suffer terrible tragedy.

Worse still, I'd rather play for the WONDERS than the Swamprats.

I'd rather sit among corpses, smelling the rotting bodies while having my eyes scratched at by crows as someone runs their nails against a blackboard and plays Adele's new song on repeat 24 hours a day, being fed nothing but lettuce for weeks on end and being forced to read the incessant whinging of ClarkeM or the blatant hypocrisy of Juggs, I'd rather the Crows force blindness, lose the ability to type or talk, go to a music festival and dance with the "shredded" boys who bypassed the sniffer dogs, I'd rather drink 1000 cans of Fosters over a week or eat CHinese blueberries.I'd rather have the hiccups for months on end, abstain from sex with any woman, man or plant for the rest of my life, give up playing or watching any sport, or watch all of my friends suffer terrible tragedy.

You'd rather do that and yet I'm still playing this weekend.

The cream really does rise to the top...

Last edited:

Is that a yes or a no?

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back